Chapter 15

Mjs p.o.v.

"Oh my god Mj look at this one" I hear Peter say. I turn around and see him holding a little baby onesie with "little superhero" written on it. I chuckle getting the meaning behind it. "Yeah sure" I say. He smiles and puts it in the cart. I see may walk over with a bunch of baby clothes in her arms. "May, I'm only 4 months along. Do we really need this many already?" I ask her "don't worry about it sweetie, that baby will always need clothes, so it doesn't matter if we get them now or when you're due" she smiles. I chuckle and look though the clothes. I notice some teens probably about the same age as me and Peter staring. I feel really uncomfortable. "Mind your god damn business!" I hear May yell at them. They immediately look away and walk off. She always has my back. "Thanks" I smile. She just smiles and rubs my back. She also has some good taste in baby clothes. She brought out some very trendy clothes. Like warm yellows and pinks. "You really have a good sense of style of a baby girl" I tell her then looking over at Peter who's on the other side of the store looking at plushies. He's so into this. "I know I've always wanted a daughter, who I could spoil. But faith had different plans" she says. I smile at her. "I'm so happy you made such a grown up decision to keep her" she says. "I'm happy too" I say she embraces me. "That baby will have everything she needs" she says. I smile.

We walk over to Peter "can we get her this?" He says pulling out a pink teddy. "Yeah sure" I chuckle.

After shopping for a few more minutes we checked out and headed home. I'm so glad dad gave me some cash. Baby stuff is really not cheap. Thankfully I don't experience morning sickness anymore but I still get tired. Even though it's only 2pm. "I think I'm going to take a nap" I tell May and Peter. "Okay honey" May says. I walk upstairs to mine and Peters bedroom and lay down on my side of the bed. I soon hear the door open and close. I open my eyes to see Peter now laying down next to me. "I want to cuddle you while you nap" he say. I smile and get comfortable in his arms with my head on his chest.

Peters p.o.v.

After hearing light snoring coming from Mj. I lightly shift her and pull up her top a bit. "Hey princess, it's your daddy" I say to her baby bump. I know me and Mj are missing out on our teenage years by becoming young parents. But I just can't be happier. My amazing girlfriend is carrying our baby girl inside her. I'm looking forward for fatherhood even though I'm 17. "I can't wait to meet you, just 5 more months and you will be in mine and mommy's arms" I whisper to her belly. "I promise me and mommy will do anything to make you happy. I love you so so sooo much my baby girl" I whisper to her belly and kiss it. I lean back up and kiss Mjs forehead "I love you baby" I say to her and place her head back on my chest. I'm so proud of my girl. I run my hand through her hair and place my other hand on her bump.

Mjs p.o.v.

"Baby" I hear Peter says. I slowly open my eyes. "I'm gonna make some dinner, what would you like?" He asks. "Fries with ketchup" I say. He smiles and kisses me. "I'll tell you when it's ready" he says and walks out our bedroom. That was a good nap. I look down at my belly. Only 5 more months and my baby will come into the world. And I don't have any fucking idea how to raise a child. I don't want to show it but I am terrified. How do I raise I child to be a good person. I don't know. As months will go by I'll be more and more scared.

I try to shake the scary feeling off by taking my guitar into my arms. I put my fingers in the right places and started playing. "You walked with me" I softly sing. "Footprints in the sand"
(Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis)

"And helped me understand
Where I'm going"

"You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way"

"I heard you say
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair"

"And I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand"

After that I felt something in my stomach. I put my hand onto my belly. Then I felt it again. My baby. Our baby was moving. Her first kick. I couldn't help but smile. "You like this song baby?" I ask looking down at my baby bump. I felt it again. That song by itself has so much meaning and it describes us. Me, Peter and our baby. Maybe my baby girl will like music. Just like me.

After that I put the guitar down and walk downstairs into the kitchen to see Peter cooking. I smile. That's what I call husband material. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "Morning baby" he says. Even though it's nearly 4pm. "Morning" I chuckle "where's Aunt May?" I ask looking around "she said she's gonna spend the night at happys" he says. Me and Peter will get some alone time. I like the idea of that. I smirk and kiss his neck. Dr. Smith told me that when you're pregnant you get very hormonal. So I wouldn't mind giving Peter some dessert tonight. I walk over to the couch and sit down. Time for the Maury show. I freaking love it.

"Here you go baby" Peter says handing me a plate of fries and extra ketchup. "Thank you" I chuckle. I put my legs over his lap as we eat and continue watching the show.

After we finish Peter is laying his head on my belly. "I felt her kick for the first time" I say. He sits up "really?" He asks with a big smile on his face. I nod. "I was singing this one song by Leona Lewis and she started moving" I tell him "that's amazing" he says and kisses me. "Can you tell me the next time she kicks, I really want to feel her" he says. I smile "yeah" I tell him. He's so looking forward to being a dad.

After a couple of minutes I decide to make my move. I get on top of him and kiss him passionately. The kiss gets deeper and deeper. He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes it. I gasp but continue kissing him. I then get off of him and take his hand "let's move this to the bedroom" I say. He smirks and gets up. He picks me up and carries me up the stairs into our bedroom. I puts me down and climbs on top of me. I tug off his shirt and run my fingers against his abs. He takes off my shirt and un clips my bra. He moves his lips down my neck and starts sucking on my left breast. He slides his hand down my stomach and into my soaked panties. I moan loud at his action. "You like that baby?" He asks and puts his two fingers in. "Ahh yes!" I moan loud. He moves his fingers faster and sucks on my other breast. "Peter" I moan in pleasure. He goes even faster "fuck me please" I moan. He smirks and kisses me passionately. After that I unbutton his jeans and pull them off. I tugs down my leggings and panties. "You want this?" He asks pulling down his boxers exposing him rock hard. "Please" I beg. He slides himself inside me. "Oh god!" I Moan loud. He starts slowly thrusting "mmmh it feels so good" I say wrapping my arms around him. He starts going deeper. "Fuck me harder daddy" I moan out. He starts going faster and harder. "You're so tight" he moans out. "Yes fuckkk" I moan in pleasure. He speeds up even more. "Oh my fucking god right there daddy" I moan as he hits the spot. "Like this baby?" He asks and goes even harder "oh god!" I moan even louder. After a couple more minutes I hear him "I'm gonna come baby" he moans out. "Me too" I whimper holding onto him more. "Fuck, right there please fuck me right there" I whimper. "I'm coming baby" he moans and with that final thrust he releases inside me. I come over him. After that he lays down breathless next to me. "That was so good" I say catching my breath "I agree" he chuckles. He pulls me in for another kiss after that we just cuddled our naked bodies close to each other until we fell asleep.