Chapter 8

1 week later...

Mjs p.o.v.

We have been home from Miami for a couple of days now. All I want to do is go back. I didn't have to worry about anything. But now I'm back home in my strict house hold. Thankfully my moms at work for most of the time. I really miss hanging out with Peter. I mean we do talk everyday and he swings over. But it's not the same. I can fall asleep next to him or wake up to him. I can't stop thinking about him. I love him. I want to be with him all the time. I get a notification. I look at the ID "Peter❤️" I smile.

Peter❤️:
Hey baby, can I come over 2night?

I chuckle

Me:
You can stay the night, my mom is on a business trip for a couple of days ;)

Peter❤️:
Great! I'll make sure I bring snacks.

He's the sweetest. I'm so looking forward for tonight. I'm ready to give myself to him. I went out and bought a pack of condoms earlier. I'm really nervous but I know I don't need to be.

Later...

I'm just laying my bed watching America's got talent on my laptop. It's been forever since I played my guitar. Or any of my instruments for that matter. I get up and take out my electric piano and place it on my desk. I plug it in and set it up just like I used to. Music used to be my mental escape from reality. I started playing it. I thought I would be more rusty. It's actually going pretty well. "Made a wrong turn, once or twice..." I sing softly. One of my favourite songs is by p!nk called 'perfect'. I take the guitar into my lap and continue. "Dig my way out, blood and fire..."

"Bad decisions, that's alright...
Welcome to my, silly life...
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood. Miss, know way it's all good...
It didn't slow me down...
Mistaken, always second guessing...
Underestimated, look I'm still around..."

"Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like you're less then, fucking perfect...
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like you're less then, fucking perfect, to me"

Peters p.o.v.

I swing over to Mjs place and land on her fire escape next to her open window. I hear singing. I look inside to see Mj behind her desk with a guitar singing to one of p!nks songs. And damn she can sing. I just watch her as she gets more and more into it.

"The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear...
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer..
So cool and limed and we try, try, try...
But we try too hard and its a waste of my time...
Done looking for the critics 'cause there everywhere...
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair...
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time...
Why do we do that, why do I do that?...
Why do I do that?..."

"Yeahhhhh!"

I am in shock how good she sounds. Her voice is incredible.

"Oh, pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel...
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect...
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing...
You're fuckin' perfect to me!...
You're perfect, you're perfect!..."

"Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing...
You're fuckin' perfect to me..."

She finishes off. I am speechless. I start clapping. She turns around to see me at the window.

Mjs p.o.v.

He heard and saw all of that. Shit. "Um. That wasn't me" I say. "I didn't know you can sing!" He says walking to me. "You sound incredible baby" he tells me making me blush. I never sang in front of anyone before. "Seriously. I am shocked how amazing it was" he says wrapping his arms around me. I chuckle and pull off his mask. "And hi" he chuckles kissing me "hey" I laugh. "I brought you your favourite" he says pulling out two bags of sour gummy worms. "Thanks" I chuckle.

We lay down on my bed and just watch some more friends episodes. With my head on peters chest. After some time he sits up. "Mj we need to talk" he says blushing. Oh god. Is he gonna break up with me? I sit up "w what is it?" I ask nervously. "Okay here I go" he sighs "Mj, I love you. I have loved you ever since we got to Miami, which I know isn't a long time but I just-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. I pull away. "I love you too loser" I chuckle. A huge smile appears on his face. He pulls me in for another deep kiss. I move closer so I'm now on his lap. As we make out he takes his hand and puts it up my shirt and on my breast "no bra today, huh?" He asks "shut up" I kiss him again. He's massaging my breast. Taking his other hand into my shorts and into my soaked thong. Yes I put on a thong for Peter. He slides in two fingers "ahhhh!" I moan. He kisses my neck "you're soaked baby" he whispers. He starts moving his fingers faster. "Fuck Peter" I moan. He goes in even deeper. I moan even louder. "Moan for me baby girl" he says. Moving his fingers even faster "oh god fuck!" I moan even louder. I soon come over his two fingers. "Look what you did baby" he says pulling out his fingers covered in come and showing them to me. I breathe deeply. I then get on top of him and undo his pants and pull down his boxers. "Who are you so hard for" I ask as I stroke him "you baby girl" I moans. I lean down "I want to go all the way tonight" I whisper into his ear. He looks at me shocked. "Baby, we don't have any protection" he says. I get off of him and reach into my drawer and pull out a pack of condoms. "I went out and bought them earlier" I say sitting down on my bed. He sits up. I unbox the four pack and rip one open. "Can I?" I ask him. He nods. I roll the condom down onto his hard erection. He pulls off my shirt and shorts. "You put on a thong for me baby?" He asks kissing me. I blush red and nod. He smiles.

Now we're completely naked. I lay down on my back with a bunch of pillows piled up behind me. He gets on top of me and kisses me. He positions himself at my entry. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. "Yeah, just please go slow" I say nervously. "Of course I will baby, tell me if it hurts too much" he says giving me a reassuring kiss. He gets closer to me. I hold my arms around his shoulders. "I'm gonna enter you now, okay baby?" He says. I nod. He slowly enters me. It hurts. A lot. "Fuck! God you're huge" I moan in pain and dig my nails into his back. He tries to going in more. "Owww!" I say in pain. "I'm so sorry baby" he says staying still. He's only half way in. "Please just stay still" I say "of course" he says kissing me. I didn't know it would hurt that bad. After a couple minutes some pain faded away. "Okay you can move in more" I say. He nods and slowly pushes himself inside. "Fuck!" I moan in pain. He stops "I'm all the way inside baby" he moans and stays still. "You can move, but slowly" I tell him when pain faded away. He slowly started moving. It still hurt but not as much. "Fuck baby you're so tight" I moans out. "Oh god peter" I moan loud. I feel myself get tighter. I dig my nails in the back of his neck. He starts going a bit faster. "Mmmh Peter fuck!" I moan louder and louder. I moan every thrust he makes. "Harder Peter" I moan loud. He goes even faster and deeper. "Ahhhh fuck meee!!" I moan in pleasure. He speeds up and goes harder. "Yes, yes, yes, don't stop. Oh god please don't stop." I moan. "God you're tight baby girl" he moans. "Right there. Fuck me right there" I whimper. "I'm gonna come baby" he moans "me too" I whimper barley keeping myself from coming. After that be both came together. He collapsed next to me. "Holy shit that was amazing baby" he says breathless. "I agree" I say catching my breath. He takes off the condom and throws it in the trash. "I love you baby" he says pulling me into his chest "I love you too babe" I say closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.