Chapter 43

Peters p.o.v.

Me and Mary are just on the couch watching frozen one. "Daddy?" Mary asks looking up at me. "Yes sweetie?" I ask. "When's mommy gonna be back?" She asks. It's only been an hour since Mj left for the salon with Betty. "I don't know sweetheart, but we shouldn't rush her. Let her take her time. It's hard for her now that she's carrying a baby" I tell her. "Her belly doesn't look heavy" she says. "Well your baby brother currently weights about 2 pounds, but inside mommy's belly there's a big pool of water your brother lives in. And that gets very heavy to carry" I tell her. "Ohhhhh" she says surprised.

"How are babies even made?" She asks. I look at her weirded out. "They come from the stork" I tell her "no they don't!" She chuckles "okay, okay, they float down the river" I tell her "I'm serious daddy!" She says laughing and playfully wrestling me. "Okay I'll tell you" I chuckle. Obviously I'm not gonna tell our 5 year old daughter about the birds and the bees. I'll just tell her in a simple way.

"When a girl and a boy love each other very much, a boy gives a girl his sperm. And that sperm goes inside the girls egg. And with that becomes a baby" I tell her and she looks confused. Of course she's too young to understand. "You'll understand when you're older" I tell her. "But my friend told me a boy puts his pee pee inside a girls 'Gina" she says and my eyes go wide. "Noooo, that's not true" I tell her. "I believe you daddy" she says and leans on me. I smile and kiss her head.

"I want my hair to be like Elsas" she says looking at the tv. "You want a braid like hers?" I ask her and she nods. "I can try and braid it for you" I tell her "really?" She asks exited. I smile and nod. I braided Mjs hair multiple times during her pregnancy with Mary so I think I can do it. She hands me an elastic band and sits down in front of me. After that I begin to braid her hair, while trying my best.

Mjs p.o.v.

I am so impressed with how good my hair looks. They trimmed it and dyed it red. It looks freaking amazing. And the colour is so vibrant. "Do you like it?" Betty asks. "I love it" I smile looking myself in the mirror. "It looks really good" she says. I'm so excited to see Peters reaction. Mary's too. Betty just got some high lights done in her hair.

Peters p.o.v.

"And done!" I say finishing Mary's braid. She quickly gets up and runs to the nearest mirror to have a look. "Sorry it doesn't look exactly like Elsas" I tell her. She smiles and runs back to me and hugs me. "I love it daddy!" She says. I smile and kiss her.

I then hear the front door open and close. Is Mj home already? It's only been 2 hours. I then see my beautiful wife walk in with her hair dyed red. I smile wide and stand up. "Woah" I say kind of shocked. I wouldn't have imagined she would dye her hair red. It looks so good. "Do you like it?" She asks. "I love it" I smile running my hand through her red hair. "It looks really good baby. It fits you" I say and she smiles. "Come here" I say and pick her up. "Peter put me down" she chuckles. I chuckle and pull her in for a deep kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. She runs her hand down and up my shirt. I'm getting turned on. I hope Mary doesn't walk in on us. I walk over to the couch and sit down with Mj on my lap. As we make out I run my hand down and into her jeans, feeling her already soaked thong. She softly moans against my lips as I start rubbing her. I'm rock hard for her. I slip my hand into her thong and push two fingers inside her. "Ah!" She moan. "Shhh baby" I whisper kissing her neck as I move my fingers. "Fuck daddy" she moans spreading her legs more. I move my fingers faster. "Mmmh fuck" she moans. "You like that baby?" I ask moving my two fingers deeper. "Oh god daddy!" She moans out. Then we hear footsteps running. She immediately gets off me and pulls up her pants. Then Mary comes in around the corner.

"Mommy!" Mary yells and runs to her. "Hi baby" she smiles hugging her. "You dyed your hair red" she says looking at her hair. "I did" she chuckles. How can she act so normal when she was about to orgasm. "Do you like it?" She asks picking Mary up. "It looks so pretty" she says playing with Mjs hair. She smiles and rubs her nose against Mary's. They have such an amazing bond. "I love your braid" Mj says looking at Mary's braid. "Daddy did it" she says and Mj smiles. "That looks really good babe" she says looking at me. "Thanks baby" I smile and kiss her. "Papa Nick is coming over later" she tells Mary and puts her down. "Yay!" She smiles. Now that me and her dad get along I don't mind him coming over.

Later...

Mjs p.o.v.

After we ate dinner there was a knock at the front door. It's probably my dad. I get up and unlock the door. "Hi honey" my dad smiles and hugs me "hey dad" I chuckle and hug him back. "Wow I love your hair" he says looking at my red hair. I chuckle "And hello baby" he coos to my baby bump and puts his hands on it. "Papa!" Mary yells and runs to him. "sweetheart!" He smiles and Mary jumps into his arms. "How's papas girl doing?" He asks her and she giggles. "Hi Mr. Fury" Peter says. "Parker, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Nick" he says. And Peter nods. Ever since me and Peter got married my dad finally fully accepted Peter. Which makes me very happy.

"Does little man kick around a lot?" He asks looking at my belly. "Oh yeah, especially when it's time to go to sleep. He has a whole circus in there" I chuckle rubbing my hand on my belly. "Here you go papa" Mary says handing my dad a small mug filled with water. Pretending it's tea. "Thank you sweetheart" he smiles and takes a sip "that's so delicious" he says. Me and Peter both chuckle watching them. Even though my dad is Nick Fury, he's the best grandpa. He's so great with Mary. "Oh do I get a cup?" Peter asks. Mary hands him one cup "here daddy" she says. "Thank you princess". "You scared? 3 more months and you'll be back in that delivery room" he chuckles. "Now that I know what I will have to go through. I'm not scared. Now that we're adults we're just so excited to meet him" I say. "I'm excited to meet this little man" he says patting my belly gently. "We have the perfect combo. We have a daughter and now we're gonna have a son. We won't be outnumbered" Peter chuckles. "Is there gonna be a tie breaker?" My dad asks. "As in another baby?" I ask and he nods. Me and Peter look at each other. "Maybe in the future. But we will be good with two kids" I chuckle. "You're gonna get me a push present again?" I ask Peter "of course I am" he chuckles kissing my head. Every year on Mary's birthday Peter also got me a present. He says it's his way of thanking me for giving him our baby girl. All in all I'm just great full to be able to become a mom for the second time.