Chapter 33

Later...

Mjs p.o.v.

"Daddy!" Mary yells and runs into the apartment after we just got finished having lunch. Honestly I don't know what to think of my mom right now. I know her mother put pressure on her and shamed her for having a baby with a black man. She was a racist. "Princess!" Peter smiles and she jumps into his arms. "I missed you" he smiles and kisses her "hey baby" he greets me and kisses me "hi" I chuckle and kiss him back. "How was it?" He asks putting Mary down and her running off to the living room. "You won't believe who Mary met today" I say "who?" He asks. "My mom" I say and he looks shocked. Of course I told Peter everything my mom put me through. "You won't believe how petty and sorry she was" I chuckle leaning onto the kitchen island. "That's hard to believe" he says and I nod. "I really don't know if I can trust her" I say taking a sip of my coffee Peter made for me "that's on you honey. But I don't want to see you hurt. Ever" he says wrapping his arms around me. I smile. I've never had anyone in my life who cares so much about me. He places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. Which slowly got heated as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I wrap my arms around his neck and grind against him. I can feel his bulge. "I wanna fuck you baby" he whispers against my ear "but- Ah!" I moan as he slides his hand up my dress and into my thong. "But Mary" I say quietly. She's just in the other room watching tv. What if we get caught? "We'll be quick" he whispers and kisses down my neck. I can't resist it. I want him really bad. He pulls down my off the shoulder dress exposing both of my breasts. I softly moan as he sucks and plays with them. I undo his belt and jeans and he pulls down my thong and places me onto the kitchen island. He pushes himself inside me "Ahh" I moan in pleasure. "Shhh baby" he whispers thrusting himself inside me. "Daddy" I whisper and moan. He found out that whenever I moan out daddy I want him to go harder. He speeds up and goes harder. "Oh fuck me daddy" I moan grabbing onto him. "You like that baby?" He whispers into my ear. His husky whispers turn me on so much more. "Please daddy, faster" I moan against his lips. He speeds up as we kiss. "Yes, yes, yes" I moan agains his lips. "You want daddy to come inside you?" He whispers biting onto my neck. "Please fill me up" I moan out.

"I'm gonna come" I whimper and he goes even harder and faster. "I'm coming baby" he moans and releases inside of me. "You like taking a risk huh?" I chuckle and he slides himself out of me. "Always" he chuckles and kisses passionately then pulls his pants back up. "I love you Mj" he says "I love you more" I smile and kiss him again. "Mommy? Why are your boobies out?" Mary asks standing at the door of the kitchen. I blush red and pull my dress and thong back up. "Hey honey you want ice cream?"Peter asks sweating and giving her a pop sickle. She smiles and takes is then runs off. Well at least she didn't saw everything.

Later...

"Mommy" I hear Mary say. We just finished having dinner and Peter is on the phone with May and I'm watching tv. "Yes my love?" I ask her. "There's gonna be a dress up day at school next week. We can dress into anyone we want!" She says sitting down next to me. "Thats great honey. Who do you want to dress up as?" I ask her. "I'm gonna be superwoman!" She exclaims "woah, that's amazing. Do we need to go out and buy a costume?" I ask her and she shakes her head no "teacher said to only use the items we have at home" she says. I think I can use my creativity to up something together for my baby. "Well if you want to be superwoman. You'll be superwoman" I smile at her. She smiles widely and sits down on my lap. Then cuddles into my chest. She's still as cuddly.

"You're still as snuggly as you were as a baby" I chuckle wrapping my arms around her. "Was I a good baby?" She asks "you were a very good baby. Whenever you'd cry I'd always place you on mine or daddy's chest and you'd immediately stop crying" I chuckle. Mary was such a calm baby. I really miss having a baby. I even miss the baby bump. I think that when you get pregnant at 17 and you're so scared you completely forget to appreciate the fact you can reproduce. "Id hold you just like this" I chuckle and hold her like a baby. She laughs. Peter walks over smiling. "Mary, do you want to have a sleepover at nanas and Happys tomorrow?" Peter asks "yes!!!" She yells throwing her hands in the air. "What are you and mommy gonna do?" She asks him. "I'm taking your mommy out on a date" he says wrapping his arm around me. "Are you?" I ask and smile. He nods and gives me a kiss. It's been a couple of months since we've been out on a date. We can use a date night.

Peters p.o.v.

The real reason why I called May up and ask her if Mary can stay the night is because I'm planning on proposing to Michelle. I've actually lied to her today, saying I'm going over to Neds but I actually went to the jewellery store and got the prefect engagement ring. It was expensive but I know Mj will love it. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her. I knew she was the one ever since we started dating. She's the love of my life and my soulmate. And you won't believe it but Nick fury gave me his blessing to marry her.

Earlier...

"Why did you call me over all the sudden Parker?" Nick asks sitting down at the dining table. When Mj and Mary left I called him over. "I wanted to ask you something" I say. Even though over the years fury got used to me being around I still don't know how he will react or what he will say. "So what's up?" He asks crossing his arms. I let out a big sigh. Here I go. He might kill me. "Can I marry your daughter?" I ask him and he looks at me with wide eyes. "You want to marry my baby girl?" He asks. "Look I know you don't like me and all, but I love your daughter more than anything. She's the best thing that ever happened to me aside from Mary. I want to spend the rest of my life with Michelle" I tell him. I see tears in his eyes. "Sorry" he chuckles and wipes his eyes. "I just didn't expect the day to come so soon. Or ever. I was a jerk to you Parker" he says looking at me "I'll admit I'm overprotective and I overreact a lot. But if it wasn't for you I would have never met my daughter again. Not even my grand daughter. I know Michelle is happy. You make her happy. And I can see that" he smiles. I smile at him. "I know I'm harsh on you I was just so scared you're gonna take my baby girl away from me. But I know you're a good kid and Stark would be proud" he says. "So, do I have your blessing?" I ask. He smiles and nods. I smile wide "you have no idea how stressed I was thinking you'd say no" I laugh "I know, I saw how pale your face was" he says. "When are you planning on proposing?" He asks "I'm about to go get the ring and tomorrow I'll propose on our date the day after" I say and he nods. "I already know she's gonna bail her eyes out" he chuckles. "I've been planning this over two years now"

Now...

I look over at my girlfriend who's eyes are focused on the tv as she plays with Mary's hair. I can't believe that's gonna be my wife. Just thinking about marrying her makes me so excited and happy. I smile and lean over and kiss her. She smiles and leans onto my chest.

"Mommy?" Mary says looking up at Mary from her lap. "Yes baby?" Mj asks. "Do you not have a wedding ring?" Mary asks looking at her Mjs hands. "No, I don't honey" she says "why?" Mary asks "because me and daddy aren't married" she says stroking her hair. Well. Not yet. If she says yes we will be engaged tomorrow. Mary just shakes it off and goes over to the doll house in the corner of the living room.

I wrap my arms around Mj and let her rest on my chest. I smile. My Mj.