𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Wakatoshi's POV

While Wayuri was taking a shower, kaa-san told me that Wayuri was always at the top of her class in her previous schools, according to the orphanage. However, kaa-san put Wayuri in an average class because she didn't know how Wayuri would handle the learning from an academy.

Meaning she would be in my class. I nodded at what she informed me, but slightly worried with how my classmates will treat her.

"Oh also, I saw what happened at the bathroom, and what the fuck Wakatoshi? I expected more from the boy I raised," kaa-san told me with a disappointed face.

I shook my head in embarrassment. "Kaa-san, I don't like her," I replied.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," she said and waved goodbye to go to her work.

Kaa-san has been a nurse for almost 20 years now, so I'm used to her departing early. But since Wayuri came, she's been taking more absences than usual. I'm pretty sure that'll change though, so it'll mostly be me and Wayuri in the house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We made it to school 10 minutes early, since me and Wayuri ended up racing to school. But I won the race since she didn't even know where to go. I'm still shocked with how fast she is though, most of the guys in the volleyball team can't keep up with me when we do our laps around the field.

I gave her a small tour around the academy, which took all the time we had. By the time we finished, the school bell rang.

I told her that we were in the same class, so she gave a silent nod and followed me to where our classroom was.

"This is class 3," I started. "It isn't a college prep class, but kaa-san told me you were smart, so I'm pretty sure you'll be able to keep up with the learning."

"I'm not smart," she announced before walking inside the class.

When I entered the class I saw one of my teammates on the team, Yamagata Hayato. "Captain, why weren't you in practice today?" He asked me.

I looked at him and then looked to my left, where Wayuri was sitting. "She's staying with us right now," I replied calmly.

"Damn Wakatoshi, you're really scoring high with her." He commented. I shot him a death glare and faced Wayuri.

"Wayuri, do you think you can manage staying here for a bit? I have to notify my coach about something," I informed her.

"I'm not a baby, pervert," she replied.

I nodded at her and then sent a look to Yamagata saying, if she needs help you better help her. He looked terrified but nodded at my order. I walked out of the classroom and quickly jogged to Washijo-sensei's office.

"Hello Washijo-sensei, I must inform you that I will begin to miss morning practice to help out with what I am dealing at home," I confessed to him.

"That's okay Wakatoshi, but I expect you to have the same performance when you come into practice. Also, you need to attend lunch practice with the other 3rd years to make up for it, understand?" he asked me.

I nodded and started jogging back to class, hoping that sensei hasn't come in yet.

I made it before sensei came in the classroom. She handed us books and asked us to describe what we think the book is about to a partner before reading it.

Yamagata looked to his left and faced me. "Bro, let's be partners," he recommended. However I shook my head at his request.

When I looked to the left of me to face Wayuri, I ended up facing Hiyoto Michiyo. She was a fangirl of mine,  and even though I don't dislike fangirls in general, she's more obsessed than a fangirl.