𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Wakatoshi's POV

Me and Wayuri started to walk towards a convenience store, but I had to lead her there since she didn't know where it was.

I turned my head to the side to make sure Wayuri was still there. Thankfully, she was.

Wayuri's hair wasn't tied, so I noticed how long her it was. It was to her waist, and was always shining, despite how poorly she took care of it. It also seemed untangled, when she often wouldn't even brush it.

I started looking at how blue her eyes were. When I first saw them, they were dark blue, almost black. But the more I looked at them, the more I saw that they were a calming icy blue when they faced the sun.

Her bangs framed her face almost perfectly, but they were a bit messy since she was sleeping just minutes ago. They partially covered her beautiful eyes, which I'm guessing was what made her eyes look a bit gloomy.

I started to look at how my clothes fit her body. They were a few sizes too big, but she made it work just fine. I guess kaa-san was right, her old homes really didn't nurture her beauty. She looks like a baby with my clo-

"Hey pervert, are you done checking me out yet? We're here already." Wayuri cut off my train of thought.

I looked around where I was, noticing that we were already at the entrance of the convenience store. I entered with Wayuri and started looking for something to eat.

I found half a loaf of bread that looked good, so I picked it up and headed to where Wayuri was.

She was standing next to a lot of food, but she didn't have anything in her hand.

"Why aren't you getting anything?" I asked her.

"Oh," she looked up to think. "Not hungry...?" she answered with a weird expression.

"What a bad liar," I stated. I started walking back to the bread section and put back the half loaf of bread. I traded it for the entire loaf instead.

I walked back to where Wayuri was. "Why are you getting so much for breakfast?" she asked while pointing at the loaf of bread.

"Don't worry about it," I responded.

"You're going to get fat, pervert," she countered. I guess she'll be calling me that from now on.

I paid for the bread and started walking back home with Wayuri. If she has a nickname for me, then I should have one for her.

During the walk home, I realized that her name meant Japanese Lily and thought of a perfect, simple name to call her.

Wayuri's POV

As soon as Wakatoshi and I got home, we took off our shoes. Then, he started walking to the kitchen counter, in which I followed.

I'm really hungry but I don't want to eat, I don't have money to pay for food right now. I thought, trying to ignore my hunger.

When we got to the counter, Wakatoshi grabbed a small knife from a drawer and began cutting up the loaf of bread. When he finished, he grabbed two plates from a cabinet and put a couple of pieces on each. He grabbed both of the plates and began moving his arm to give one of the plates to me.

"I can't accept this Wakatoshi," I told him.

"Oh shut up Yuri," he said and pushed the plate towards me, forcing me to take it from him.

Wait, Yuri? Damn, I guess he has a nickname for me now too, I thought as I was walking over to the dining table.

"Yuri, why don't you accept what we give you?" he asked me.