𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: (as of 06/15/20)

soooo, GUESS WHO GOT OUT OF PUNISHMENT?!?!?! (actually though, guess...)

ITS MEEEEEEEE!!!!

I have resurrected from the dead and I am BACK!!

However, I do have bad news...

So, I have no "publishable" chapters on this story since I have been preoccupied (is that the right word...?) with my other story, Complicated (short self promo : it's a Kageyama Tobio x OC story. If you enjoy reading Temptations, I'm sure you'll enjoy Complicated too!).

Anyways, I am also suffering with minor (emphasize the word minor) writer's block for what's to come, so I need to have a short break to think.

I'm not sure on when I'll be able to conclude my ideas, so please just stick with me for the time being. Thank you so much for your support and I swear I'll come back with the BEST chapters!

thank youuuuu very much (yes, i am saying this again) and i hope you stay safeee!

(small note : i did not edit this small update, so expect to see a major amount of errors. please excuse them 😳)

(smaller note : this'll probably get deleted soon, but i'll probably forget... 🙃)

i forgot to mention this, but— I also, just recently, made an instagram account for my stories, so feel free to follow it to get updates!

(it's @_cammie_evans_ by the wayyy)

okay, that it. stay safe you guys!!