𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐐 𝐔 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎 𝐑

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫 
𝐛𝐲: 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚢𝚢

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?"

For the nineteen girls, they have to take any opportunities to escape the life laid out for them. To be swept up in a world of glittering hanfus and priceless ornaments. To live in a palace and compete for the ice-cold heart of the eminent Emperor of the Empire.

But for Lee Ryujin, she made such rash decisions that led her to a twisted battlefield, political rife among the concubines, underhanded schemes, and constant threat of usurpers. Then she meets the Emperor and the 3rd Prince. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always planned may not compare to a future she never imagined.

Furthermore, lurking in the shadows in the Empire was something far worse than she expected. A powerful foe that had been brewing their plans to end the Qing Dynasty. A fiend that would do every underhanded scheme just end the Imperial Bloodline. 

Will Ryujin swerve the path she intended to do and fall in love? Or will she wrap the Imperial Palace at her fingertips?

 ─────────────── 
TEEN FICTION

 Date Started:
April 16, 2020 

 Date Ended :
January 14, 2021

 Revising: 
-

 Status: 
COMPLETED

 ─────────────── 
 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

This is an original book of parsimonyyy.

This story cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of the author. Any unauthorized act in relation to violation may be liable to civil claims and prosecution.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living, or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

─────────────── 
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Your media consumption is your own responsibility. 

Explicit language, mention of sexual harassment, implied/suggestive smut, gore, mention of war. Let me know if I missed anything.

 ─────────────── 
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

 Vote and comments are appreciated!