🌥: 3

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑜

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,144

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Rule number one, no tampering with the evidence. Rule number two, no relationships should be created among the other eight of you guys. Adriana and Adriana only will be the only person on this mission to get lust and love. Rule number three, nothing from our home should be shared in public. Nothing about us should be heard. Rule number four, your on a time constraint, don't waste time! Rule number five, this was specified in your file since you all are given an glock 39 semi-auto. This gun is very reliable and easy to use, especially for those who only took target practice as an elective. MJ, once you get to your area of stay you will be given a broader option of firearms. Anyways, this rule is the most important rule yet, so listen very closely. You will be told this in your area of stay, but I will give you a heads up." Simon sighs looking around the room at his group of young-adults.

"You can not kill and I mean can not kill the victim until we have all the information-including their plan on Roy-Stevenson and the location of their organization. You can not kill any-and I mean any innocents, innocents do not include Besson incorporation men and family. This is just a friendly reminder that this mission is not done until we have all the information and Besson himself dead. You have two years and another extra year if you need time to break the ice. I expect a lot from this group, letting me down would come with quite some shame. In other words, don't let me down. But no pressure," and with that Simon turned on his heel and exited the private jet.

"So do we have a plan?" Carlos asked.

"I tried to make one, in the half hour I had," Zara laughed pulling out of notebook from her backpack. "It has little to no detail- but it just might work."

"We're open to multiple options," Tyler said looking at Zara.

"Ok, so from Mariana I got Bessons flight information. We will have to land at L.A.X, it's an airport in Los Angeles. If all goes well, we will land an hour before C.Besson would. I don't know if you would like this Adriana but-actually never mind it's crazy."

"No, no. I wanna hear it," Adriana smiled. "I mean what's the worst it could be, apparently I'm supposed to fall in love with an American boy, I don't even know how American boys are like."

"Well," Zara started with a laugh. "It requires you getting hurt so I don't really know."

"How bad?" Tyler and Naomi asked with a laugh.