🌥:32

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇  ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑂 𝑛 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 4,650

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Adriana frowned to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a beautiful emerald green dress. Her black shinny hair was in a cute half up half down hairstyle. She was wearing golden jewelry and heels.

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"You look good," Simon nodded walking into the room making Adriana step away from the full sized mirror. "Cheer up," Simon grabbed Adriana's chin. "It's almost over, you're almost home."

"What if everything backfires?" Adriana asked.

"Unless you fuck up, nothing will backfire," the old man smiled.

"But what if it does?" Adriana asked. "He has so much power and L.A is his territory."

"What are you trying to say Adriana?" Simon aggressively let go of the girls chin.

"I'm just asking," the girl grabbed the place that ached.

"If this plan messes up and I find out it had to do with you- family and blood will not be getting in my way. Am I clear?" Simon asked getting ready to walk out.

"What if I don't want to kill him? Are you just going to kill me?" Adriana asked with a scoff.

Simon turned around pulling out a gun, "it takes one bullet," he put the gun against her forehead, "one bullet to take you out," he started. "Pulling the trigger is one of the easiest tasks I've ever completed- I've pulled one of my wife. You think I'd care if it was you?" Simon laughed. "I'll be watching you tonight." He winked before walking out the room.