🌥: 21

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,956

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Hi," Adriana smiled as Corbyn picked up Adrianas phone.

"Right now's really not the time," Corbyn whispered.

"Corbs," Adriana whined. "You always do this!"

"Hey!" Corbyn silently exclaimed. "I'm getting better! I picked up to let you know!"

"Congrats," Adriana joked. "When will you be free? Is it soon?"

"I don't know yet, but" Corbyn started, still in a whisper. "But it's early enough for me to take you to dinner." Adriana smiled.

"Really?" She asked, practically blushing.

"Yeah," Corbyn blushed also. He loved the small change in Adrianas voice when it went from normal to when she was happy. Her voice would get lighter, not that it was deep, and just filled Corbyn up with joy.

"What should I wear?" Adriana asked.

"Sweatpants or pajamas," Corbyn smiled looking down at the packet of papers in front of him. "You don't have to dress up for me."

"But I want to," Adriana said. "So what type of dinner are we talking? Fancy? Casual? Omg Corbs!" He chuckled, but quickly silenced himself as the people in the room glared at him. "Can we get like McDonald or something and just eat in your car and talk?"

Corbyn smiled. "You want that?"

"Yeah, you always go all out," Adriana said. "And waste so much money, this will not only be meaningful but romantic- kinda."

"You're wish is my command, baby," Corbyn smiled, "I'll pick you up at eleven?"

"For dinner?" Adriana snorted.

"What's wrong with that?" Corbyn scrunched his eyebrow.

"Nothing, I'll see you then. Love you bye," Adriana made a kiss noise and hung up as she turned to her friends. "This man wants to have dinner at eleven."

"That's when I'm stuffing my face with ice cream, I would not let him ruin my schedule," Lexi joked making Mariana and Zara fall laughing.