🌥: 26

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 2,773

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Adriana woke up the next morning to a terrible headache. She knew it would fade as soon as she'd roll out of bed. She groaned fluttering her eyes open,
She went to roll onto her back but was stopped. She turned her head to see Corbyn sleeping peacefully. He had his both his arms wrapped around her waist, and pulled her close to his chest. Adriana smiled running her finger through his hair.

Corbyn quickly opened his eyes looking up at the girl due to the sudden touch, frightening the girl. "Sorry," Adriana whispered. Her voice was raspy and dry from crying all last night. Corbyn took a deep breath closing his eyes again and rolling onto his back, pulling Adriana on top of him. He opened his eyes again, squinting them every now and then to get use to the rooms lighting- from the sun.

"Why-" Corbyn started but cut himself off with a long yawn. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asked looking up at the girl, who was still wrapped in his arms. Adriana smiled sitting up on Corbyn and interwinding their fingers on both hands.

"Why are you lying?" Adriana asked with a giggle.

"Why are you lying?" Corbyn asked yawning once more. Adriana smiled leaning closer to Corbyns face.

"Thank you for letting me stay over," she smiled pecking his lips two times quickly before pulling away. Corbyn frowned. "What?" Adriana asked before he pulled her back close to his face connecting their lips.

"Corbyn- holy cow. Are you guy's fucking?" Adriana pushed herself off of corbyn and sat by his side.

"Ash," Corbyn shook his head sitting up on the bed, running his hand through his hair. "You should've knocked."

"I didn't even know you were making babies," Ashley rolled her eyes. "Is this why you skipped dinner last night? We just thought you fell asleep."

"Ashley-why are you here?" Corbyn asked with an awkward laugh, him glancing at Adriana.

"Mom made breakfast, she wants you down in like five minutes." Ashley shrugged before smiling at Adriana. "I'll see you guys downstairs." Ashley turned on her heel and left, slamming the door close behind her.

"Why is your sister so pretty?" Adriana asked truthfully.

"She's not, she's fucking hideous," Corbyn joked making Adriana playfully roll her eyes.

"She looks exactly like you," Adriana told him, laying back down in the bed.

"Hey!" Corbyn exclaimed rolling on top of Adriana. "I look so much better." Adriana shrugged as Corbyn placed a kiss on her neck.