🌥: 27

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑠 𝑖 𝑥

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 3,247

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Hey," Corbyn smiled walking down the stairs and towards his kitchen where Jack, Zach and Adriana were.

Adriana smiled at the two younger boys in front of her. "I'm going to go now, the girls are probably waiting."

"Adriana," Corbyn said trying to get her attention though she continued to pack her stuff up.

"Oh and I'll text you guys later," Adriana glanced at her phone before looking back up at Jack. "Also, Joshua said thank you."

Jack nodded. "If he or you ever have a problem, you guys can always come to me, okay?" Corbyn scrunched his eyebrows. He couldn't believe that they all were ignoring him let alone helping the man he should've killed on the spot.

"Zach?" Corbyn asked making him look up at the blonde and raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Zach asked.

"N-nothing," Corbyn shook his head as he watched Adriana give each of the guys a hug. She walked around the kitchen island and towards the kitchen exit Corbyn was standing at. She didn't even spare a glance at Corbyn making him scrunch his eyebrows. As Adriana passed the blonde boy he grabbed her wrist pulling her back and in front of him. "Where are you going BabyGirl?"

Adriana immediately blushed, looking at the floor bitting the inside of her cheek to keep her from smiling. A smile spread across Corbyns face as he watched the effect he had on the girl. Adriana looked up at the guy giving him a straight face. Corbyn knew she wasn't mad which caused him to do one thing. He roughly placed his hand on her waist and trailed the other one up her back slowly before attacking her stomach and making her fall onto the floor giggling, Corbyn squatting down next to her. "God dammit Corbyn," Adriana smacked Corbyns chest in defeat.

Corbyn smiled as he wrapped his arms around the girl. "I was scared you were gonna leave mad at me."

"I was going too," Adriana shrugged before pulling away from him. "And I still am, so if you don't mind I'm going home." Adriana got up and turned to leave before corbyn pulled her back in front of him.

"No you're not," he shook his head.

"Who are you to tell me that?" Adriana raised an eyebrow. "Just because I'm ticklish doesn't mean shit, a murder can come up to me stab me ten times then decide to tickle me and would get the same damn reaction."

Completely ignoring her whole explanation corbyn answered, "I'm your boyfriend."

"Clearly you weren't my boyfriend when you threw yourself at Joshua."