🌥: 22

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 3,018

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Good morning," Adriana smiled picking up her phone on the first ring.

"Morning," Adriana said back. "How are you?"

"I'm- I'm really good actually," you could hear the amount of happiness in Corbyns voice. "Are you free right now?" It was currently month six living America for the mission, making Corbyn and Adriana a good five months strong. The group weren't aloud to push Corbyn boundaries yet, his organization was very close to finding out who the teenagers from Roy-Stevenson were. Corbyn even went as far as telling Adriana. He explained to Adriana how dangerous and innocent this group might be, but most importantly he promised to keep her safe for all the possible dangers that awaited her. Though he knew the Roy-Stevenson no innocent policy. The group on the other hand were enjoying their stay in L.A.

"Umm, wait," she said putting Corbyn on mute. "Guys are we doing anything today?"

"Who is it?" Zara asked.

"It's Corbyn," Adriana blushed a little, though it was un-noticed.

"No, we were just going to the movies later on. But do whatever he wants," Zara smiled.

Adriana unmuted herself. "Yeah I'm free."

"Can I take you out?" Corbyn asked with a smile.

"Yeah," Adriana smiled bitting her bottom lip. "What should I wear?"

"Anything," he smiled. "Nothing too fancy and maybe a bathing suit." Adriana smiled. "I'll pick you up in an hour, is that okay?"

"That's perfect," Adriana felt butterflies in her stomach. "Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

Adriana put her phone down as it started ringing again. "Corbyn?" She asked with a laugh.

"I forgot to ask, but did you have breakfast yet?"

"No," she shrugged.

"Good good, don't eat anything yet, bye," He hung up making Adriana shrug.