🌥: 4

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 575

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Yeah, yeah. I know," Adriana faked talked into her phone as she neared him, her pace quickened. This was the plan; Adriana would bump into him as soon as he stood back up from grabbing his stuff, it would look totally believe due to the airport being very crowded.

As planned the blonde man stood up on cue as Adriana lifted her cup to take a sip, knocking Adriana off her feet with great stretch, her only being 5'4 that was 110lbs.

The blondes eyes went wide as the steamy coffee was spilt over the lower half of the brunettes face, her chest and all of her clothes. Adriana let out a real squeal from the burning coffee and the contact of her skin.

"Omg," he whispered out of shock. "I'm so sorry," the blonde man says dropping his stuff and bending down next Adriana. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you."

Adriana watched as all the other American citizens just walked by not sparing a second glance to see if she was ok. 'Ok rude,' she thought to herself.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No," Adriana let out a shaky breathe as she sat up fanning her chest and face. "It burns, it burns so much."

"I'm-I'll be right back," the blonde man got up and ran towards the same Starbucks.

"American boy," Adriana smiled to herself as she stood up, staying in character. She had a frown on her face and fake tears in her eyes as she watched him run back with a bunch of napkins.

He handed them to her. "I am so sorry," he says as he watched Adriana wipe her face and clothes. He looked at the ground, "is that your phone?" He bent down and picked up the three camera phone, his eyes going wide. Her turned the screen showing Adriana. "Did I do that?"

"Omg," Adriana snatches the phone out of his hand, a fake look of shock on her phone. "I just bought this, dude!"

"I-" Adriana cuts him off.

"I'm gonna cry, I literally worked so much for this. I spent so much on it," tears start to make their way to Adrianas face.

"No, no don't cry. I'll make it up to you," the blonde man says quickly pulling his phone out. "Um, just give me your Venmo. I'll pay you however much it is."

"I don't have Venmo," the brunette said with a frown.

"I think it's working, he looks guilty," Naomi said as they watched from afar.

"How about I give you my number?" The blonde asked, "I'm really-really late. I'll give you my number and you can text me the payment, I'll Apple Pay you money. You have Apple Pay right?"

Adriana still in character shook her head no. "Here," the blonde scribbled his number on a napkin and handed it to Adriana. "Just text me the payment and I'll meet up with you and give you a check or cash, whatever you want. I'll even buy you a new cup of coffee," he smiled before grabbing his stuff and rushing out the airport.

Adriana smiled as she made her way to the her group with Jocelyns suitcase. "Well did you get it?"

Adriana held up the brown napkin from Starbucks. "I got it!"

The group around her all cheered.