🌥: 18

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑆 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,550

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Adriana woke up the very next morning not only to a whole new level of soreness but shock. She could recall every little detail that just happened the day before. She knew exactly why she was where she is now. Adriana knew why she was sore, it was all because of the hours of strength and pleasure Jordan gave her till sunrise.

"Morning Princess," Jordan whispered in Adrianas ear, running his hand up and down Adrianas naked body. Adriana blushed leaning her head back and into Jordan's chest.

"Morning." It was around 10am, considering the fact they went to sleep at 5am, they were awake quite early.

Jordan smiled rolling over so his nude body was on-top of Adrianas, the thin white sheets being their only coverage. He placed his lips on her neck, leaving wet kisses as he went down to her breast's. "Jordan," Adriana moaned opening her legs, so Jordan was more comfortably on her.

"You like that?" Jordan's lips vibrated against her skin, sending chills down her spin. He looks up at her, his lips not leaving her skin. Adriana nodded bitting her lip and she watched him. Jordan smirked against her skin going further down her torso. Jordan wet his lips once more, placing them on Adrianas inner thigh once again sending a chilling vibration through Adrianas skin.

Though this was all disturbed as Adrianas phone started ringing, making Jordan pull away. Adriana reached over grabbing her phone as Jordan was still laid on-top of her, without checking the caller ID. "I didn't think you'd pick up," Adriana heard making her smile drop completely. Adriana completely forgot about Corbyn throughout the pleasures Jordan showed her, just this morning.

"C-Corbyn?" Adriana gasped, practically shoving Jordan off of her, sitting up and wrapping the sheets around herself.

"Why are you surprised?" He asked with a nervous laugh. "I tried to call you all last night."

"Y-you did?" Adriana stuttered, Jordan raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, can you please come back?" Corbyn asked. "I'm really sorry, the medications messing with my head. I even had a moment with you," he laughed. "Without that in my blood I wouldn't even gotten to kiss you." Adriana faked a laugh glancing down at Jordan. "When you come back, I promise I'll give you a full explanation and apology. I really am sorry Adriana, I don't want to lose you. Not now."