🌥: 17

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝑆 𝑖 𝑥 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑆 𝑖 𝑥 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,768

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"What happened?" Jack asked as Adriana sat next to him with a huff. "Did you talk to Corbyn?"

"I'll talk to him when he's done flirting with the bitch," she rolled her eyes.

"You noticed that too!" Zach exclaimed. "The girl was literally touching him, and he can't walk well or even stand well and the girl had to hold him as he pissed."

Adriana scrunched her nose in disgust. "Well she did it again."

"Corbyns stupid," Ashley says walking over and sitting on the empty seat next to Adriana. "You're so beautiful and the girls doing everything to try and fuck him, even in front of mom."

Adriana huffed again looking down. "I think I should go now."

"No," Ashley, Jack and Zach say at the same time.

"Aww, your jealous!" Daniel exclaimed. "That's so cute." Daniel smirked. "She's jealous!"

"I'm not jealous," Adriana rolled her eyes. "I'm just mad that he can quite literally make out with me one second then have a girl eye-fuck him as he eye-fucks her back the next."

"That's jealousy sweetheart," Jack hits her shoulder making her shrug him off.

"J-E-A-L-O-U-S, I smell jealousy sweetheart," Daniel laughed getting a glare from Adriana. "J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y, spelled it out for ya."

"Shut the fuck up Daniel," the girl rolled her eyes before Jonah started talking.

"I don't know what's up with Corbyn, I was sure he was in love with you," Jonah says, as Saskia stood up.

"I'll go get the nurse changed," she stated. "I was waiting for some else to confirm my hatred."

"No," Adriana stopped her. "Just let him be happy."

"Sweetie, she's kissing him. It's not only unprofessional but you are his girlfriend," Saskia said.

"I'm not his girlfriend, we're just talking." A tear rolled down her cheek.