🌥: 7

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟  𝑆 𝑖 𝑥

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,550

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Across from the restaurant Corbyn had taken Adriana to was a lovely view of the ocean. There was a small walking area for people who had paid to eat, and Corbyn decided it was a good idea to walk. The two had finished a lovely dinner and had gotten to know each other really well. Corbyn knew Adriana was something he would want to hold on to, she was not only gorgeous but had an amazing personality. If only he knew it was fake.

"Hey Adriana," Corbyn spoke from beside the brunette, as they were both leaned over the metal fence that kept you from getting to close to the edge and falling into the ocean.

"Yeah," Adriana asked looking away from the ocean and into Corbyns eyes, it was dark out though there were a few streetlights keeping the area well lit.

"You looked amazing tonight. The green against your skin was beautiful," he smiled, Adriana could feel Corbyns face leaning closer to his.

"Thank you," she smiled. "And for tonight, dinner was amazing. Getting to know you was even better," Corbyn started smiling as he leaned even closer.

This was the moment, Adriana closed her eyes and removed the gap between their lips, Corbyn kissed back almost immediately turning fully so he could wrap his arms around her waist, Adriana doing the same and wrapping her arms around his neck. Corbyn deepened the kiss as his hands made their way to her ass. Adriana let out a light moan as she ran her fingers through his hair.

As they kissed, Adriana couldn't help but wonder why her boyfriend was okay with her making love to another man, that was not only a better man but was a better kisser who was better looking. He was what many girls in Roy-Stevenson had crushed on, Corbyn was someone the girls in Adriana's city would kill for. Corbyn was the dream American boy.

The blonde smirked pulling away. "You're a good kisser."

"Your not to bad yourself," Adriana said, not removing her arms from around his neck but running her fingers through his soft blonde hair. "How about we go to my house?" Adriana whispered in Corbyns ear. "And have a little fun."

Corbyn took a deep breathe as he softly pushed the brunette away. "If you're trying to get close to me for sex," Corbyns expression was suddenly serious making Adriana scrunch her eyebrows. "Then I'll drop you off and you can never text me again."

"Corbyn-" Adriana went to grab Corbyn but he stepped back.

"I'm not looking for a fuck-buddy thank you very much," he turned around and started walking towards the parking lot. "I'll take you home."