🌥: 16

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝐹 𝑖 𝑓 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 2,039

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Ok I understand but is he alive?!" Naomi exclaimed.

"I-I don't know," Adriana said. She had just finished explaining the story to the group and Simon was disappointed in her, nevertheless he was happy she was okay- though it wasn't very clear. "Jack isn't texting me anything yet."

"Oh my, if he's dead our mission has failed!" MJ exclaimed. "And I wasn't even the one who got to pull the trigger! This is bullshit! This is not fucking fair!"

"But it's none of our fault, his brother shot him. If he is alive, he is going to be in full love with Adriana for staying with him," Zara stated . "If he's not, we still have the full location and can just send our own men over to distribute the information."

Adriana nodded. "I'm gonna go to my room," she made her way to her room of stay and closed the door falling onto the bed.

As much as Adriana wanted to make everything alright and make Simon happy, Adriana didn't want to continue. If Corbyn getting gunned down by his own brother could have this big of an effect on her, imagine how much it would her for her to continue to love him then kill him. Adriana sighed as she dug in her pocket, taking out the rose she hid from the group. The same rose Corbyn gave her over 24 hours ago.

Adriana laid in her bed carefully looking at the broken rose that use to be pink but now was red and brown from blood, Corbyns blood. Adriana let out a shaky breath as she rolled out of her bed again, throwing on a sweatshirt and a pair of leggings. She runs down the stairs, her phone in her hand, the rose shoved under her pillow. "Guys, Jack called. He wants me at the hospital," Adriana lied. "Can someone drop me off?"

"I'll take you," a worker of Roy-Stevenson said grabbing the keys. The car ride was awkward and Adriana didn't think twice about starting a conversation.

❀❀❀

"Hey Adriana," Jack smiled as she made her way to Corbyns ward. Corbyns friend group and two girls Adriana had never seen before were all seated in the waiting room, along with the many other family members of people who got shot yesterday. "I thought I told you to get some rest, as in get some sleep."

"How is he?" She asked sitting next to the short blonde boy.

"He woke up," Jack shrugged looking down. "But healing terribly."