🌥: 14

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝑇 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟  𝑇 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,358

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Adriana slowly opened her eyes to see a white ceiling. She groaned sitting up, holding her head. She felt a terrible pain, and she could tell her adrenaline wasn't coming through anytime soon.

"You're awake," Adrianas head snapped to the voice, as soon as she saw the person. her eyes went wide and she moved to the corner back corner of the mattress she was on.

"P-Please don't hurt-t me," Adrianas face had tears streaming down it, as the man walked closer. As much as she wanted this to be- it was not acting.

"I won't hurt you Adriana," Corbyn said warmly, though Adriana remembered every detail of what happened before she blacked out. He reached out to touch her arm, though Adriana started shaking.

"P-Please don't hurt me. I-I just want to go h-home," she cried.

Corbyn took a deep breath as he moved his arm back, watching the girl practically shake in the corner of the room.

"See what you did," Jack said walking in. "You fucking hurt her."

"I didn't-" Corbyn started.

"You and your brother are no different. You let him hurt her. You hurt an innocent Corbyn! You hurt the girl that wanted to love you!"

"J-Jack?" Adriana stuttered seeing the blonde messy haired boy.

"Hey," Jack says running over and wrapping his arm around her. "Are you ok? Does anything hurt? Do you need medicine?"

"Jack-Jack, I want to go home," Adriana whispered as more tears streamed down her cheek, her glancing at Corbyn and then back down at her bandaged cut.

"I'll take you home, I promise. Dumbass Corbyn just needs to do something before he can let you leave," Adriana shook her head no as more tears started to fall down her face. "But-but I'll promise I won't let anyone hurt you here. Okay?" Adriana shook her head 'no.'

"I-I just want to go ho-home," Adriana cried putting her face in Jacks neck. "I want to see my m-mom and my friends. M-mama is probably so-so worried."

"Hey, do you want to call her?" Jack asked quickly. "I can give you a phone, you can call her."

Adriana shuffled around trying to grab her phone from her back pocket. "I have it," Corbyn spoke up making Adrianas eyes go wide. "It's in the hacking department, we're getting all aspects of it checked out."