🌥:28

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑠 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 4,079

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It was over eight months later, making it a full one year and two months in America and the seven teenagers had discovered so much about Corbyns secret life along with information with Roy-Stevenson's sex trafficking. Adriana has come to find out Corbyn was going to Roy-Stevenson to get revenge for his long lost family and friends who had done business with him that Roy-Stevenson kidnapped for sexual exploitation. Everybody in Roy-Stevenson had their suspicion on their island being involved in this human trafficking system and those young adults had uncovered the real secrets. No member of the ground believed what they uncovered from a stolen hard drive. This hard drive was gotten from Lexi who drugged Jordan, before exploring his house and uncovering so many secret messages.

It almost seemed as if Corbyn was the good guy though they knew if they stopped now they could potentially end up dead for holding so much information.

Though Adriana had a problem of her own. She and corbyn had been 'dating' for about over a year. Corbyn even gave away information about Roy-Stevenson to her just so she wouldn't feel as if she was in the dark. The blonde boy always made time for the girl and never argued. The couple was doing really good, though time was ticking and MJ grew happier and happier picking out guns he would want to use on the Besson boy.

The girl had even gone as far as becoming great friends with Corbyns sister Ashley. Ashley was a sweetheart and Adriana adored her. It hurt Adriana how close the two siblings were. Ashley's whole life revolved around Corbyn, as soon as she had even the slightest bit of a minor inconvenience she would go on a full rant to Corbyn and Corbyn would listen and help the girl out. Corbyn was Ashley's shoulder to cry on, he was the perfect big brother and the siblings relationship was worth more the any diamond in the world.

Jordan on the other hand- it was awkward. Corbyn was head over heels for Adriana and everybody knew that. Jordan even felt a sting of regret for sleeping with the girl after he knew how much his brother adored her- though if he could he would go back and do it again. No one made Jordan feel as much of the pleasures Adriana had helped him feel and the boy wanted her back in his bed- though she would reject him every time begging for him not to hint anything at Corbyn- Though one time Adriana did fall on her knees for the younger Besson boy. The girl gave Jordan a quick hand-job to keep him quite, only making Jordan want her more. To Adriana, Jordan deserved the loss of someone as important as Corbyn in his life- though that would effect Ashley.

Saskia on the other hand was like Adrianas mother. Saskia would always care for the girl and even hold her while she cried about her mother back home.