🌥: 31

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝑇 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇  ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 7,156

(It took me four months
to finish this and it's terrible)

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It was the same day, two hours later. Adriana had once again awoken corbyn with waves of nausea flowing through her body. She high key felt bad that she was the reason for his lack of rest. Though Corbyn excused her apology and told her it was 'fine.' But his actions said otherwise. He was grumpy, not in general but to Adriana specifically. But Adriana shook it off, his friends were going to be here today and he would eventually cheer up.

"Hi best friend!" Zach exclaimed running into Corbyns bedroom as Adriana finished getting ready for the day.

"Hey," the girl smiled spraying her perfume over herself. She was wearing a black top, shorts and a pair of air forces. She had also slipped on of Corbyns jackets

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"I missed you," the boy ran and wrapped his arms around the shorter girl.

"I missed you too," Adriana giggled as she watched the other guys walk in.

"Hi Adriana," Jonah gave her a quick hug.

"Hello you sexy mother fucker," Daniel winked, Adriana smiled blowing a kiss. Over the months of knowing Corbyn- Adriana learned a lot about Daniel. Him talking like this was normal- apparently.

"Sexy is an understatement," Jack said, also winking at the girl.

"That's debatable," Corbyn mumbles shoving his phone in his back pocket.