🌥: 33

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇  ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 -𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 4,324

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hesitantly, Adriana took the bag from Jocelyn's hand. "Thank you," Adriana whispered, her throat dry and groggy.

Jocelyn nodded with a smile, "go check."

Adriana looked at the bag, squeezing is in her hand, "I'm-im scared."

"It's okay," Jocelyn put her hand on Adriana's shoulder. "It doesn't matter what comes out, we'll think through it- I'll do whatever you need me too."

"But what will happen? What will everyone say?" Adriana's hand started to shake as her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, hey," Jocelyn calmed Adriana down. "We don't know for sure yet- it could be Joshua's for all we know. Stop over thinking princess. Now go check. Adriana nodded, wiping her tears away, "Mariana is on her way, alright? Remember everything we talked about last night?" Adriana quickly nodded. "Now go check, I'll be just outside." Adriana walked into the bathroom opening the plastic black bag and taking out the four boxes.

Jocelyn took a deep breath falling onto Adriana's bed, looking out the window seeing buildings and cars drive by.

"Hey, where is she?" Mariana asked walking into the room with a big cardboard box on her hand. Jocelyn nodded to the bathroom. "Did you get her the tests?" Jocelyn nodded once more.

"I got four just in case," Jocelyn say up straight as Mariana put the box on the floor. "Did you get the phone?"

"Yeah, since all connections are cut off I got the mini generator," Mariana explained everything as she took out multiple wires, devices and cables out of the box. "I just need to set this up," Mariana started to put everything together.

"I'll check on pretty Princess," Jocelyn sniffed as she got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Adriana? How's everything going?"

"J-Jocelyn," Adriana's voice cracked as she wiped her runny nose with her shirt. Jocelyn opened the door walking in.

Adriana was sat on her bathroom floor as her hands shook holding the plastic test in her hand. Two lines. "No, no. It could be wrong," Jocelyn said quickly grabbed the other tests, reading them. "These-these are usually wrong- um there's something wrong. I got the cheap ones," Jocelyn lied still looking at the tests, re-reading the same thing. "I'll-ill go get better ones. These are fake-" Jocelyn turned to look at her friend.