🌥: 30

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑛 𝑖 𝑛 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 7,364
(Unedited)

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Adriana?" Corbyn walked into the bathroom again. Adriana was leaned against the counter washing her face- she had just finished her night time skin care routine that Jocelyn forced upon her. 

Corbyn was in a hoodie with a different pair of sweatpants. He had previously took a shower in the guest bedroom to the left of his own bedroom. Adriana grabbed a random towel wiping her face before taking the towel off of her hair and letting it fall into her bare shoulders. Her hair was sill wet from the shower. She was once again wrapped in a towel though she did have a pair of panties on. Adriana grabbed Corbyns hair brush and started to take the knots out of her hair.

"Are you really mad at me?" The blonde boy asked in a whisper standing next to the girl. "Did you really mean what you said?" Corbyns emotions really were filled with heartbreak making Adrianas jaw drop a little as she looked at him through the mirror.

Adriana took a deep breath and turned so she was physically facing the blonde man. He had a frown displayed with gloomy eyes. He had stains on his face, tear stains. "Aw Corbs," Corbyn said cupping his face. "Were you crying?" Corbyn shook his head quickly pulling away and wiping his face. Adriana watched his hand as her jaw dropped. "Corbs, what did you do?" The girl exclaimed grabbing his right hand that had cuts, scratches and blood all being displayed on it.

"I punched the window," he shrugged. Adriana scrunched her eyes at him.

"Why?"

"Because you- because well," Corbyn took a deep breath. "Because I always find a way to fuck it up and I always find a way to displease you and i-I always find a way to get you another reason to leave me. But I don't want you to leave me. I love you Adriana, I love you so much and if you leave I'll be nothing without you. My whole world revolves around you and-and if you leave I don't see if there's a point for living-"

"Don't say that," Adriana shook her head wrapping her arms around the boy.

"No, I'm serious," Corbyn gulped pulling away, knowing what's he would say could potentially scare her off. "I want to live my life with you baby. I don't know if you've taken the time to think about it but I have- I do. All the time Adriana. I always think of what it would be like after you and I get married. I always think of what our kids would look like, b-because I love you. You don't know how much you mean to me ba-" Adriana cut Corbyn off by placing her lips on his, letting herself wrap her arms around his neck, letting him place his on her hips.