🌥: 13

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑙 𝑣 𝑒

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟  𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑙 𝑣 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1917

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Both Carlos and MJ pulled the trigger at once, shooting both the men through the skull. Adriana and Corbyn, along with the hundreds of other people looked back at the men in pure horror. Children's screams could be heard, and the panic was visible.

"We're all going to die!" A Karen yelled grabbing her children as she ran the opposite way of the dead men.

"Ho-ly crap," Adriana stares at the bleeding men on the floor in pure shock, she had never seen a real life murder before.

"We have to go," Corbyn said looking around quickly, but Adriana stood there staring at the men. Couples and families were pushing through trying to get to a safe spot as the police finally showed up. Though for some reason they were kicking down the men of color. "Adriana! We have to go!" Adriana was in pure shock, and she wasn't even acting. Adriana nodded as she let Corbyn pull her through the thick crowd of petrified humans. Adriana could feel tears fall down her cheeks and more shots were head, Corbyns pace quickened as Adriana looked back.

"Adriana, there are other people from a different organization. They are trying to kill Besson and anything that's in their way. They took this as a perfect opportunity-Simon was late to tell us," Zara talked quickly. "Stay close to him. The police in America will not be on your side. Please stay safe. We are leaving the sight, please stay safe. I love you."

This new organization was shooting any person they could, It was just into the crowd and at cops. This was out of Mj's hand. Adriana wiped her tears as she basically ran after Corbyn, their hands being tightly interlaced. More shots were heard, making Adriana squeeze Corbyns hand tighter. Adriana was scared. She had never been more frightened, she was in a near death situation.

Corbyn pulled her into an alley way before letting her hand go. He ran up to what looked like a well and removed the hard wooden cover in the span of two minutes.

More shots were heard, although they sounded closer then before. Adriana jumped as she tried to stay close to the blonde boy. If Adriana dies right now she didn't know what would happen. How would her mother react? What would her boyfriend think? What would Simon do?

"Adriana," Corbyn said but Adriana couldn't listen to him, over the screaming voices of panic and pain with the mixture of gun shots. "Adriana, Adriana!" Corbyn shouted, roughly pulled her arm so she'd look at him. "You have to listen to me, if you want to make it out alive," Adriana nodded quickly as she wiped her tears. "Look," he pointed inside the well. "There's a ladder, we're gonna go down and we'll be safe. Okay?"