🌥: 8

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟   𝑆 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,441

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It was the very next afternoon and the group had gone over what had just occurred between Adriana and Corbyn. Some were very angry at how Adriana almost failed the mission.

"You could've messed everything up!" Tyler screamed at Adriana.

"You told me to do that!" Adriana exclaimed. "You think I wanted to throw myself on him knowing I'd get rejected?! And I fixed it thank you very much!"

"Yeah that bullshit would've dragged us all the way down!" Tyler exclaimed pushing Adrianas shoulders back with great force. The brunette girl tripped and fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

"You psychopath!" She exclaimed from the floor. "Simon choose the wrong person to keep the group together. You're insane, who the hell puts there hands on a girl?! I'm leaving!"

Adriana got up and grabbed her phone ready to leave until Jocelyn grabbed her arm. "You can't leave."

"Yeah, we're gonna get in trouble if Simon finds out about this," Zara said.

"I don't care, I'm not working with you," Adriana pointed star Tyler. "Your a fucking abuser!"

"Hey, hey," Lexi tried to calm me down.

"Let me go," Adriana screamed at Jocelyn making her let go quickly, Adriana rushes out the door.

"Wait Adriana," Mariana said running outside after her.

"Just leave me alone," Adriana said walking out the driveway.

"Wait, wait," Mariana said catching up to Adriana.

"What?" Adriana scoffed stopping so Mariana could catch up.

"You're ear piece," Mariana said politely. "Wherever your going I don't think you want evidence being held against you."

"What?" Adriana asked confused.

"The piece we put in your ear to listen to the conversation," Mariana said. "It's-i know you're angry and I know you might do something stupid and we're in this together so I don't want you to get dragged down." Mariana takes a deep breathe. "Want me to take it out?"

Adriana nodded her head as Mariana took tweezers out her pocket. As Mariana took the chip out, Adriana sighed. "I'm sorry for screaming at you."

"No, it's good. I would do the same, honestly Carlos would fight Tyler if he even raised his voice at me," Mariana nodded as Adriana walked away, not as furious. "Text me if you need anything and please come back tonight."