🌥: 24

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 2,076

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Good morning," Corbyn smiled as Adriana rolled over to face him. Adriana smiled shoving her face in his chest, slowly closing her eyes. Corbyn chuckled as he ran his fingers through her thick silky black hair. "I got us breakfast," Corbyn whispered to the girl.

Adriana's smile grew as she opened her eyes and looked at the blonde boy. "Food?"

"Yes food," Corbyn smiled sitting up. "Go brush your teeth so we could eat."

Adriana groaned as she rolled onto her back, placing her head in Corbyn's lap. She closed her eyes. "no, i'm tired." Corbyn chuckled again. Adriana opened her eyes again. "Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes and I took a shower and changed my clothes," Corbyn smiled down at the girl, running his finger through her hair. "And, i went out to get you food."

Adriana smiled rolling onto her stomach before she sat up, "my hero." She wrapped her arms around Corbyns neck. "But you're not wearing a shirt," Adriana whispered.

"Want me to wear one?" Corbyn smirked, Adriana shook her head no.

"You look better without a shirt," she blushed making Corbyn laugh as he played with her hair.

"Baby?" Corbyn asked, Adriana hummed in response her arms still wrapped around Corbyn. "Who's Josh?"

"Why?" Adriana asked quickly pulling away. "What happened? Did he say something?"

Corbyn shrugged. "Nothing really happened, I just left to get food and when I came back he started questioning me."

"What kind of questions?" Adriana asked.

"He was asking me who the food was for and why I was here, he even asked why I was in your room," Corbyn stopped, looking at the girl who was waiting for him to continue. "He seemed mad, he looked like he was going to punch me- oh did you know Zara left? I saw her leave with her suitcases."

Adriana nodded. "She wants to spend Ramadan with her family, shes coming back in a month. Thats why she wanted me back, she wanted to say goodbye to me." Corbyn nodded.

"Do you and um-Josh know each other well?"

"I mean we're friends," Adriana remembered she said she didn't know him yesterday. "i just- he changed so much. Physically. I haven't seen him in a while."

"Baby?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah?"

"Will you get mad at me if I tell you I have to work all day today?" Corbyn asked.