🌥: 19

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝐸 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,242

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"He's only been out for a whole month and he's healed really fast. He's perfectly fine now," Adriana told the group.

"I think you did really good asking him out," Naomi said with a smile. "I feel like he would've dragged it so much."

"Yeah but he's still dragging it," MJ shrugged. "The man does not leave his work, he's to busy to even think about you."

Zara nodded. "Yeah you did really good and MJ is right, do you think you can go to his house or a date today?"

Adriana nodded grabbing her phone and clicking Corbyns contact. "Hi," she heard Corbyns cheerful voice through the other side of the phone. Adriana bites the inside of her cheek, keeping her from smiling in front of her group.

"Hey Corbs," Adriana said as cheerful as him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Are you free?" Adriana asked. "I wanna see you."

Corbyn laughed. "Unfortunately, no. I'm not free."

"What?" Adriana wined.

"I'm sorry."

"Just ditch whatever your doing, let's go out and watch a movie or something. Let's go get lunch. I haven't seen you in a whole week, Corbs."

"You want me to ditch my own work?" He laughed.

"Yes!" Adriana exclaimed. "C'mon, let's go to the beach! I've never been to the beach in L.A."

"You haven't?" Corbyn asked with a laugh.

"No," Adriana shook her head as everybody watched her. "Can you take me, please?"

"Adriana," Corbyn sighed before some other man started talking. "Hold on baby, I have to call you back."

"Wait-" Adriana was cut off by Corbyn hanging up on her. "Damn it."

"What happened?" Jocelyn asked.

"He hung up, someone was talking to him," Adriana rolled her eyes.