🌥: 6

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝐹 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟     𝐹 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,159

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Wait, what did he text you?" Tyler asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"He said text me you address, I'll pick you up at eight," Adriana said reading her shattered screen.

"He can't come here," Tyler said quickly. "He'll see the guns, and-"

"They're all in certain rooms, and Adriana make sure he doesn't come in any of those rooms," Naomi said.

"Exactly," Zara said snapping her fingers. "And we'll all wait in those rooms."

"We have everything ready right?" MJ ask's. "Nothing's suspicious?"

"I think everything's good," Carlos said plopping down on 'Adrianas' bed.

"Yeah we just checked all the cameras just in case he leaves to answer a phone call," Mariana added.

"Remember," Jocelyn said hovering over Adriana as she touched up her highlight. "To leave a lipstick stain on his cheek, claim him as yours." She winks with a giggle.

"Hey and," Tyler added. "I don't know how weak his game is, but try and when I say try I mean do everything to get him back here. Sleep with him and build up the trust." Adriana nodded.

"Here," Mariana said walking into the room.

"What?" Adriana asked.

"It's like an ear piece but smaller, this way we can hear everything that happens," Mariana explained. "Stand up so I can put it in.

"Ok, ok," Adriana said as she stood up from her spot fixing her emerald green dress, as Mariana put the a chip in Adrianas ear.

She had her makeup done naturally and he hair was down in her natural waves. The ear piece was unnoticeable unless Corbyn would try to look down her ear. Jocelyn has re-done her nails also, her inspiration being the basic L.A girls on their hot girl summer.

❁❁❁

❁❁❁

"Hey," Adriana smiled opening the front door to see Corbyn in a black tuxedo.

"Ready," he smiled as she nodded, closing the front door behind her as she followed Corbyn to his BMW, which he didn't open the door for her making her roll her eyes.

The two got in the car and Corbyn pulled out the driveway. The ride was quiet, the sound of the radio playing a muffled Travis Scott, and Adriana knew Corbyn wasn't attempting or even thinking on making small talk with her. "So," Adriana said with a small smile making Corbyn glance over at her before he made a turn. "Are you always this awkward?" Corbyn let out a small laugh.

"I'm not much of ladies man," he said, Adriana scrunched her eyebrows trying to figure out if that's a joke.

"Tell me something about yourself," Adriana smiled looking at the blonde boy next to her.

"What?" He smiled glancing over her.

"Tell me something, your most toxic trait, about your last relationship, anything," Adriana made her smile grow.

"My most toxic trait?" Corbyn asked with a laugh. "You really wanna Know?" He looked at Adriana as he was stopped at a red light. Adriana nodded her head proudly. "I'm, well," he started to think. "I guess I get jealous easily and sometimes it's really stupid."

"That's not stupid," Adriana giggled. "That's so cute, I know how girls hate that, and sometimes guys get possessive over it-"

"Oh no, no. I don't get possessive, I just get jealous and it shows but that doesn't mean I can control a girls life-" Adriana cut Corbyn off.

"I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying the fact that a guy cares enough to not want you to do something because he loves and cares for you is absolutely adorable," Adriana gushed making Corbyns smile grow.

"What about you? What's your most toxic trait?" Corbyn asked.

"Hey, you cant use my own question against me," Adriana laughed. "Ask a different one."

"How old are you?" Corbyn asked with a laugh. "Please be legal."

Adriana laughed. "I'm twenty, you?"

"Twenty-one," he laughed. "You're turn."

"Do you work? If so, what do you do?" Adriana asked innocently.

"I do work," he said confidently. "My dad has hotels around California so I work around there," Corbyn lied to the brunette. "I have my associates and bachelors, but I'm in the process of getting my masters online."

"What are you studying?" Adriana played along, knowing the both of them were now lying.

"Business and Law," he nodded.

"Cute," Adriana said with a giggle making him blush. "Your turn."

"Ok, um, how was your last relationship? Why did it end?" Corbyn asked making Adriana pretend to think.

Adriana knew damn well her man back in Roy-Stevenson was still her's and they were no where near ending. When she was saying goodbye, Adriana had to tell him what she as to do. He was upset that she had to make a man to fall in love with her, although he understood that she couldn't back up from a mission especially one that Simon gave. The fact that Adriana or one of her teammates had to kill Corbyn afterwards made Adrianas boyfriend a tad-bit better.

"Um, he wasn't the best of men," Adriana lied looking down at her lap. "He-I don't know how to put this. He was possessive, but not like just jealous, and he scared me. He was controlling and had sociopath traits. I'm not saying our ending was all his fault, I just didn't like him telling me what I can wear and who I can and can't see." Adriana turned to her window for a more dramatic effect. "I mean I loved him and sometimes I wonder if it was the right thing to leave him, and usually I would think no but nobody cares for me like he did. But he would do these things to scare me so I wouldn't go against his words. But it's fine, it's dumb."

Corbyn nodded, slowly putting his hand down on her bare knee. "Are you ok?"

Adriana looked at Corbyn. "Yeah, it was like two years ago. I don't know why I get so into it."

"Do you miss him?" Corbyn asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Him, not exactly. But I miss the idea of his, I guess I just loved his presence and having someone who would deeply care for me. And I know that feelings makes relationships last much longer then they should." Adriana explained but then she laughed. "I'd never go back."

"How'd you meet him?" Corbyn asked, genuinely wanting to know more about Adrianas story, knowing nothing of her motives.

"He was my dads gang leaders son," Adriana said.

"Oh, well that explains the anger and sociopath personality," he joked and Adriana nodded with a giggle, as he parked across from the restaurant. "Ready?" Adriana nodded. He opened his door, Adriana doing the same, both getting out. Once Adriana closed her door she saw Corbyn standing next to her with his hand out, Adriana blushed as she held his hand.