🌥: 5

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟     𝐹 𝑜 𝑢 𝑟

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 990

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Ok, remember be confident," Jocelyn said as she finished fixing up Adrianas lipstick. "You look gorgeous, make that man fall in love with you."

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"He's right there," Naomi pointed out from outside the cafe through the phone, as Adriana made her way towards Corbyn. It was the very next day and he agreed to meet up with her. "Two tables behind him are two men. The first man has a gun I can see it because of the way he's sitting, and I'm sure the other one does too. Be careful of what you say, remember love before business. Do not talk business."

"Hey," Adriana said hanging up as she sat down across from the blonde man in a dark navy blue coat and dress pants. He was wearing a lighter blue button up underneath with a navy blue tie.

"Hello," he smiled. Adriana got a good glimpse of his face for the first time, it was well constructed. He had beautiful blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair, he didnt exactly look like the ideal bad boy. "Nice to see you again."

Adriana smiled in response. "I-I never got your name."

"I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson," he nodded. "You?"

"Adriana Williams," she smiled as Lexi, disguised as a waitress came over with menus.

"Hello, I'm Nicole and I would be helping you guys today," Lexi smiled at Adriana and Corbyn.

"A water would be good," Corbyn said.

"What about you gorgeous?" Lexi asked looking at Adriana.