🌥: 23

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,511

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Bye," Adriana smiled as she hugged Jack. "It was so nice seeing you again."

"My turn," zach exclaimed pushing Jack to the side and picking Adriana up and spinning her around. "I'll see you soon beautiful." It was the same day, just hours later. Everybody had finished swimming and even had dinner. Corbyn claimed he wanted to take Adriana out.

"Bye," Jonah said giving Adriana a hug before Corbyn pulled the girl out the house and into his garage.

"Which car?" Corbyn asked.

"It doesn't matter," Adriana shrugged with a smile as she fixed the drawstring on her hoodie. She was wearing corbyns black off-white hoodie with a pair of short shorts and the same neon green vans.

"I'm gonna teach you how to drive," Corbyn smiled. "Choose a car."

"No you are not," Adriana laughed.

"Hey, I promised you that night. I don't usually break promises," He laughed.

"In that case, what car do you love the most?" Adriana smirked. Corbyn smiled as he walked inbetween two different cars.

"Well these are my top favorites at the moment," He put his hand on a shiny black car. "This is an Aston Martin Valkyrie, they're around $3.2 million in U.S dollars," Adrianas jaw dropped. He placed his hand on a yellow car. "And this is a McLaren P1, it starts around $1.15 million right now." Corbyn walks over to another car, "this is all of the guys favorite even though it's kind of basic," he touched the red Ferrari. "This is a LaFerrari, it's only $1.4. Its from 2013, I might just even give it to Jonah or the guys to share."

"What the fuck?" Adriana asked looking around the area. "I feel too broke to be in here right now, i'm breathing in million dollars in cars right now. How?"

Corbyn laughed. "Pick one."

"I was gonna make a joke about crashing your favorite one but I don't even feel comfortable standing here. I feel like im gonna break something if i stare for too long," Adriana was in complete and utter shock. Where- how does this boy have so much money?

"It's fine if you crash," corbyn laughed. "I have car insurance, and health insurance."

"And I don't even buy chocolate without my moms permission," Adriana said. "I am not driving your cars."

"Let's just take my Tesla model X," Corbyn pointed to the car. "you won't crash and it's really safe, plus I never really been in that one before." Adriana scoffed, how could someone not have driven one fo their own cars before?