🌥: 29

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑇 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 4,408

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Where is he?" Adriana whispered to Lexi as she slowly walked into the house.

"He has people going through all of our rooms just in case we're hiding evidence," Lexi informed Adriana. "Tell me why they found a used condom under your bed Adriana? I thought mister Corbyn Besson was on a no sex streak so you wouldn't get the wrong idea."

Adriana rolled her eyes. "It's probably his brothers. He wouldn't leave me alone Lex! He's always like send me a picture, or let's have a quickie or i'll tell Corbyn and he'll leave you."

"That's why you always set him up with me," lexi said. "So you're basically saying i'm fucking the douche bag for no reason? He's not even as good as his ego makes him."

Adriana nodded her head. "Corbyn's way better."

"Maybe I should sleep with him before midnight," Lexi laughed, though Adriana didn't find it funny but offensive. Adriana could fell herself get tense. Then Lexi facepalmed herself. "I invited Jordan, the asshole is probably going to distract me all night." Adriana coughed out a laugh before the two heard slow clapping making their heads snap to where the noise was coming from.

"Look who finally decided to make an appearance," Simon stood in the doorway.

"I was at Corbyn's place, I was inviting him to the final step," Adriana looked down.

"I see," Simon nodded. "Seems like your at his place quite a lot darling. Want to enlighten me on that subject Miss. Williams?"

"You said it yourself sir," Adriana said clearing her throat. "I'm Bessons girlfriend, that means I have to act like one. It's normal for a girl to see her boyfriend on a daily basis or even see him in general. Besson falls more in love with me and his trust grows ten times every time I see him. Like you said sir, this mission means a lot and I don't want to let anyone down. That being said I am trying very hard to not have him question anything we would possibly be doing- which I am currently succeeding at. Don't take this the wrong way sir, but I see no problem and see us acing this mission in two weeks. But if you think otherwise, I will do everything I can to make this how you imagined it."

These were the type of times where Adriana was lucky for her acting skills. She didn't mean anything she said and controlled her anger towards the sex offender of a minister. The group saw all the information and muck Corbyn had on Simon and the rulers of Roy-Stevenson and it completely disgusted the girl. She thought she knew Roy-Stevenson but found a deep dark hole she wished she never uncovered.