🌥: 20

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝑁 𝑖 𝑛 𝑒 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1,874

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Adriana and Corbyn were both strolling through the local carnival, hands interlaced. 

"Wait, let's go on the Farris Wheel!" Lexi exclaimed.

"Absolutely not!" Zara said shaking her head.

"Why not?" Naomi whined. "This might be the only thing I'd actually enjoy tonight."

"Because it's too high up," Zara shrugged.

"Are you for real afraid of heights?" MJ laughed at the hijabi.

"Yes!" Zara exclaimed making Adriana laugh.

"Did we not fly like a hundred feet in the air together?" Adriana asked.

"Dude, I was literally so far away from the window. I thought I was going to die!"

"Your being over-dramatic," Carlos pointed out. "That's Adrianas job."

"Hey," Adriana exclaimed hitting Carlos shoulder with her free hand, Corbyn chuckled a little.

The group had been in L.A together for a good four and a half months, making Adriana and Corbyn three months strong. The group made a stable relationship where they could tell each other every, and that meant everything. They went joked around with each other and became great friends, knowing they would have to live together for a good two years.

In the past three months, Adriana and Corbyn had been doing better then she thought they would. Corbyn finally cleared his schedule to make time for the beautiful girl. Corbyn took her to places she's never been before like the beach, a festival called Coachella, something called Vidcon, Corbyn took the girl to Vegas and now the Carnival. Adrianas most favorite was Coachella. It was like a festival but better. There were so many people dressed beautifully, both her group and Corbyns friends came along. Adriana enjoyed all three days and even saw the beautiful Post Malone perform herself. Her least favorite was Vidcon, she didn't see anyone she in particular liked, other then BeautyChickee. She didn't see Zane or Todd and that's who she wanted to see the most.

Though whenever Adriana was with Corbyn she felt something in her stomach that made her smile, she didn't know what it was. She figured it was the mission almost getting closer and closer to the finish line.