🌥: 12

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝐺𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠;

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟 𝐸 𝑙 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝐶 ℎ 𝑎 𝑝 𝑡 𝑒 𝑟    𝐸 𝑙 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡; 1742

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"What if we both mess up again?" Corbyn asked his friend as he looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his messy blonde hair.

Corbyn wasn't in his usual attire of business casual. He was dressed in his favorite white off-white hoodie, black ripped jeans and a pair of off-white sneakers. He was iced out with two chains around his neck, rings on his finger and two diamonds in his ears.

"Dude, if she can defend you in front of your brother I'm sure she wouldn't mind you being a walking mess," Daniel shrugged.

"Why are you taking your men, Just like the first date?" Zach asked looking at the two strongly built men in black matching suits.

"You already know, people from Roy-Stevenson don't look any different then normal people around the world," Corbyn explained. "They're trying so hard get every piece of information from and then are planning to kill me."

"Tell me why you get yourself into this?" Jonah mumbled. "Why did you have to get their exact location and kill the ministers son? Maybe, just maybe, if you didn't do that you could've been off the hit list."

"And on top of that, get a girl your going to have to lie to everyday," Jack exclaimed. "Dude, we already lied to her a million times and you aren't even a thing yet. She's always like oh where's Corbyn and we always have to tell her your at work even at irregular hours. Don't you think she'll start questioning?"

"I already gave her bate," Corbyn sighed. "I told her what I tell every other innocent. My dads hotel, hotels are open 24/7. I told her I'm in law and business. Lawyers also have to be up and running at irregular hours." Corbyn reasoned. "I have everything taken care of."

"But what if this does become something serious, and let's say you get married," Jack said. "Are you just going to keep her in the dark or kill her when she finds out to much?"

"We don't speak of that," Corbyn mumbles through his teeth. "And for the record, it was either I killed her or she got held hostage for holding that much information which she would've slipped out one by one."

"Do you not feel anything?" Zach exclaimed. "Killing that many people, with the slight movement of your finger on the trigger."

"Zach," Jonah rolled his eyes. "None of them are innocent, we've been over this."

"Well what if Adrianas not innocent and she's from Roy-Stevenson? Huh?" Zach argued. "Are you just going to pull the trigger?"

"She's not," Corbyn argued.