𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻; white roses & lilies

"what do you mean I can't be a poet, I'm literally good at rhyming," Jeongguk scoffed drinking his soju with his friends who hummed knowing very well he can't.

"Where's Taehyung?" His friend asked and Jeongguk looked around and saw the boy standing in the kitchen smiling down at his phone.

"He's so innocent, like white roses and lilies. Did you know white roses represent innocent and white lilies represent virgin?" His poetic friend spoke and Jeongguk looked at him.

"I did not ask-"

"You're honestly so lucky," one sighed and Jeongguk hummed before turning to him confused.

"Why'd you say that?" Jeongguk asked picking up his soju bottle and taking a sip.

"Well, he's so innocent and he's got the looks, perfect body and such a good-"

"Hey! Don't talk about him like that," Jeongguk yelled and everyone laughed at how jealous and protective Jeongguk gets.

"Why don't you just date him?" Another asked and Jeongguk hummed closing his eyes in frustration.

"Because he doesn't like me back, I'd do anything to take his innocence away but he's too pure, I don't want him to think he's been taken advantage of," Jeongguk sighed and his friends hummed looking at each other.

"I need to pee," one of his friends stood up walking away, once he was out of sight the other two leaned in.

"Who invited him?" The red haired boy asked and Jeongguk shrugged turning to the blonde one. They looked at each other before leaning back and picking up soju bottles.

"How are you going to win Taehyung over?" Red head asked and Jeongguk shrugged starting to feel more tipsy.

"He doesn't like me romantically," Jeongguk frowned and his friends awed turning to each other and then at what they expected to see was Taehyung.

"And the king's back," they smiled and  Jeongguk stood up walking upstairs to pee as well. He looked at Taehyung's door that had been shut completely.

Is he sleeping?

Jeongguk knocked on the door only to hear shuffling and panicked breaths. He frowned pushing the door open and Taehyung flinched as the chair he used to lock the door fell on to floor.

"Is everything okay?!" His friends yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah!" Jeongguk yelled back stepping into Taehyung's room and shutting the door behind him. He knelt down to the Taehyung who looked at him scared and backed up against the wall.

"Petal, what's wrong?" Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung breathed heavily cringing at the alcohol in the others breath. Jeongguk brought his hands to Taehyung's face but it got slapped away.

"D-dont touch me!" Taehyung let tears form in his eyes and Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows sitting down fully and placing his hand on the floor.

"What happened? Did someone say something?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung sniffed looking at his door before back at Jeongguk

"H-he told me all of you are going to take my virginity one by one, whether I like it or not," Taehyung sobbed and Jeongguk poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue grabbing on to the carpet and pulled a chunk out.

"Who said that? And what else did he do?" Jeongguk spoke through his gritted teeth and Taehyung wiped his tears.

"Y-you'll hurt me, I won't tell you, get out!" Taehyung yelled and Jeongguk cupped Taehyung's face.

"Baby, petal, pup, honey, sweetheart, sugar, love, I would never dare to lay a hand on you without your consent. And if I do, you can punch me right in the face and stab me, okay?" Jeongguk smiled and Taehyung nodded pulling Jeongguk into a hug and sobbing into the boys chest.

"I-it was the blue one, he grabbed my waist and said all those things and said he'll be back," Taehyung spoke through his sobs and Jeongguk stood up pulling Taehyung with him.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung wiped his face with his sleeves as Jeongguk dragged him outside and down the stairs to where his friends were sitting.

Taehyung hid behind Jeongguk as the blue haired guy looked at him angrily.

"You fucking piece of shit, how dare you say all those types of things to him?!" Jeongguk yelled his voice booming in the dead silent apartment, as if everything was tuning in.

"Yo, Jeon chill, what happened?" The other two asked and Jeongguk pulled Taehyung forward wrapping his arm around the boys waist protectively.

"The little fucker told my Tae, how all of us were gonna take turns fucking him whether he likes it or not," Jeongguk let go of Taehyung taking a deep breath and looking up almost as if he was asking the lord to forgive him.

Lord, have mercy on my soul for what I'm about to do. Jeongguk swung a punch right at the boys face and Taehyung gasped grabbing Jeongguk's arm but he was pushed back.

"Hey, hey careful!" The red haired boy ran over to Taehyung helping him stand up. "We promise you we wouldn't ever do something like that, you've seen us right? On his lives?" He smiled and Taehyung nodded letting guard down slightly.

"Punch me then! What the fuck is that gonna do?! Make Taehyung think you're all protective and shit so you can fuck him?!" The guy yelled and Jeongguk groaned picking up a soju bottle getting ready to launch it at the man's forehead.

"Don't EVER talk like that in front of Taehyung or about Taehyung, or I'll push this bottle into your skull slowly!" Jeongguk yelled grabbing the boys collar only to be flipped down on to the floor and bottle grabbed at his hand.

"I don't want you fuck toy anyway, there's plenty more like him! He's nothing but a cum dump! Look at him, what's he worth? He's not capable of doing anything alone!" He turned to Taehyung who only understood the last sentence which made him scrunch his nose getting ready to cry.

"Look at him, he's going to cry! That's all he does anyway!" He snickered turning back to Jeongguk who desperately prying the guys head.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung yelled as the bottle shattered on the boys head.

"Hey!" The other two yelled running over to the blue haired boy and dragging him off.

Jeongguk sat us up stumbling as his vision blurred and ears rang, he blinked as he watched his friends beat the living shit out the guy and then he turned to Taehyung who was running over to him, but everything felt like slow motion.

I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry, I'm capable of doing anything alone! Taehyung sat Jeongguk down and ran over to the other two and pushed them away with a piece of glass in his hand.

"Get out!" Taehyung yelled lifting the glass into the air and the man below his chuckled as blood covered his face.

"Come on then! Stab me, stab me!" He yelled and Taehyung gripped on to his  glass not caring it was cutting him.

He dropped to the floor slamming the glass in to the floor next to the boys neck causing it to shatter everywhere.

"Get the fuck out, and never touch Jeongguk again."

BAHAHAHAH ABI 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂