Allura

tick, tock, tick, tock. 2 hours have slowly reached its end as I scurried towards Keith's pod. I've been here the entire day, bringing in books to read and stuff to do while I waited. The pod door opened and out dropped the raven haired boy. I caught him in my arms as he fell forwards. "Lura?" he groaned, struggling to stand on his own.  "Hey Keith" i said smiling and hugging him. I've always had a soft spot for the Red Paladian, he is like a brother to me. Keith groaned and leaned into my hug moments away from passing out. "Lura I'm tired" he said before going limp in my arms. I smiled at the raven haired boy and carried him to his room before Pidge came up to me. "Allura i need your help" she whined. She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway into the lounge.

                "I don't know what dress to wear for the wedding and it's in a week!" She said flailing her arms around above her head. I sat down on one of the cushioned chairs and peered at the dresses that were layed out before me. "Well..... This one is short and i know that your self conscious about your legs so that's a nope. This one has a huge bow in the back and it will throw off your balance because you are underweight. This one has a long train which will most likely get caught on something." I went through dresses until i heard Pidge sniffle.

                    I looked up and saw tears slipping down her cheeks. "I-i'm so sorry Pidge. If you like one of the dresses than you should say that I'm wrong about it" i said putting my hand on her shoulder. "N-no it's not that" she whimpered, "The only other people who knew that about me are Lance and Matt. I've never had a girl know about that and it makes me glad. I never had a sister or a friend to talk to about this."  I smiled, " we are all family here and you shouldn't feel ashamed of your body because we all except you for you."

               Pidge smiled and hugged me tightly. " Thank you Allura" she said smiling brightly. So this is what Lance likes about this girl, she's smart, funny, and gives good hugs. I guess she is good for him, if only he knew his past...... "Hey guys" Hunk said walking into the lounge with a plate of blue cookies in his arms. " I brought you guys a snack. Picking dresses must be stressful." I smiled gratefully at him "Actually I think I found the perfect one" I picked up a light dress, it was white up until the top which was emerald green. I was not heavy and it wouldn't off balance Pidge when she walked. 

                    "It's beautiful" Pidge said picking up the dress and twirling it around. I felt this pain in my stomach, it felt like someone was stabbing  me repeatedly. I pushed it aside and forced a grin on my face.  "Paladins to the control room!!!" Coran yelled over the intercom. Pidge dropped her dress on the table and followed Hunk out of the lounge, I ran after them.