Unexpected Meeting

Todoroki's POV
I was visiting my Boyfriend Midoriya to see if he was alright, yes I know, I said 'boyfriend' and I'm happy to call him that it's just that get worried about him because the lengths he goes to win the battle, his body takes a toll for it. Though that was the reason I fell for him, the length he went to save me from internal turmoil and we started hanging out. I finally found my way to the infirmary and saw Midoriya and Recovery Girl giving Midoriya a healing kiss on his slinged arm.
"Oh, hey Todoroki-kun, what's up?" He looked at me with those gorgeous emerald eyes. I blushed a little bit and said,
"I came to see if you were okay." I went up to him sat on the side of the bed and kissed his good hand.
"I'm fine, I told you, you don't need to worry Shouto. This is all about being a hero." I looked at him concerned and grabbed his arm gently.
"I know being a hero is that you constantly put yourself in danger but I think your pushing it." He smiled at me and petted my head.
"I'll try to keep that in mind" I got up and kissed him sweetly. Recovery Girl came in and announced,
"Your father was looking for you young man." Then Endeavor, number one hero of Japan, Enji Todoroki, a 195 cm (6'4) built man, the person which whom I call father stepped in. He looked at me in disgust, finding out the secret I've been hiding from him for months.
"Wait, I can explain!" I went up to him. He had his eyes of judgement on me. I hung my head down low. I couldn't even look him in the eye, I know he won't listen to me.
"What is there to explain?" He just stood there looking at me, I finally looked up into his turquoise eyes. He bent down and grabbed my arm.
"It's exactly how it looks; It's disgusting," he bent down to my ear, "I won't cause a scene here but we will talk about this when we get home Shouto." He continued to hold on to me, yanking me out of the room. I looked apologetically at him and he looks like he's seen a ghost. We got into the car and I was extremely angry and pouted in the back seat as he drove me home. Not a word was spoken until he put the car in park.

Midoriya's POV
I was in the hospital bed shocked at what happened. I hope Shouto is okay, I didn't know his dad would act like that. Was this the right decision? I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I suspect this was the reason he didn't want to introduce me to his family. Am I embarrassing to him? Does he not want me around? No, that's not the case, he's very direct on things he wants so why? I can't help but wonder why we've kept things a secret with his family. I don't want to burden him so should I let him go? I need to talk to someone about this. I wanna go home. I call All Might to see if he can take me home after his teacher duties and he said it was alright so I wait in the infirmary for him letting clouds of doubt fog my mind.

Endeavor's POV
I went to pick up Shouto so we can further his fire training and how to control fire. Weirdly after the festival he subsided to my commands and didn't complain about his training anymore and becoming quite a prodigy. I asked an old lady on my sons whereabouts and she told me my son was with a green haired boy. I proceeded to follow her only to see him kissing that boy. I just stood there, anger boiling up inside me. This title, this image I've built up for so long, could all go down the drain if I have a gay son. He spoke to me, saying he could explain but what I really need to know is how am I gonna keep this from the public? News and reporters are crawling all over this school because the attention it's gotten from the villains. I grab him and leave. I can't cause a scene. Just as I'm about to leave I wanna see the kid that made my son gay. I look at him, his eyes, they remind me of someone, but who?
We went into the car and something about that kid throws me off. I know I've seen those eyes before. Though, that's not important right now. I need to teach my son a lesson on how he's a Todoroki. We are at the house and I pull Shouto out of the car. He keeps on resisting and I throw him on the floor.
"Get up." I sternly say. He got and started coughing. I turn my back and tell him why this not okay.
"Do you know how long I waited and strived to become number one hero?" He kept silent, I smirked.
"All this time making an image of myself, trying and trying to have a male heir who can surpass me," I turned over to him and put a hand on my son's shoulder, " I don't care that you like men just hide it. You're a Todoroki, act like one, you have a reputation to uphold." He pushed my hand off him.
"You Bastard! All you care about is your reputation! I love my Boyfriend and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"The only Bastard here is you my son, and I did love someone, but I gave her up to pursue my career of becoming a hero."
"LIAR! You've never loved anyone! All you care about is your stupid career!"
I got angry then, how dare my son speak to me that way!
"YOU BITCH!" I slapped him to the ground. Maybe he can learn some manners down there. I walked away and said
"There's no training today" I just can't deal with him right now and back to the question. Who's eyes did that boy reming me of?

   1040 words! (Excluding this outro) All I want to say is that before we continue I do the first 5 chapters of a book and then upload on a certain day of the week. This specific story will have a new chapter every Wednesday by 5 pm, U.S Central time. (Look it up if you don't know) and if want to give suggestions on a new book then hit me up in my conversation thing and I'll see what I like. That's all peeps.
   Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!