EVERYTHING I WANTED

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Being neighbor of the Maybanks was rough. they would sometimes hear the screams and glass shatters that came from the house. Elena Herrera was just a few feet away from them and she always heard what happened in that house.

Elena and her family had tried on helping JJ but somehow he refused, scared of what could happen. There were times JJ would sneak into her room and just sleep, sometimes he wouldn't show up for days and the only person who seemed to care was Elena.

She was someone JJ trusted, she was someone that even throughout the darkest times and saddest nights, JJ could count on and wouldn't criticize him for staying in that house. Elena was there when JJ needed her the most.

And JJ was there when Elena's life started crumbling on her own. He was there to make her laugh with his jokes and he was there to listen to her babble on her problems and cry on his shoulder.

When JJ started on his adventures with his friends, he imagined having Elena around, keeping him the company he loved the most. And they knew they needed each other. They made each other strong.

disclaimer
i do not own any character from the netflix show outer banks, i only own the plot and my original characters.

warning
there will be mentions of drugs, sexual themes, blood, abuse, underage drinking, racism and well mature content, so beware

dedication
bxckysbarnes Inhumansx quicksilvrs veronicasgilbert marauderhills  starIady

my friends, my pogues, and my kooks. all outer bank fans and JJ's fans. future john b and sarah cameron fic on the making