Part 1

"Oh come on y/n, you'll love it". My mom said to me. "No mom, I hate that we always move to different places". I said very angry at this point. "I'm sorry sweetie, but it's what I have to do for my job".   "Yeah that's right, you only care about your job". I said, crossing my arms.

Ever since I was a little girl. We always had to move to different places, because of the job my parents have. It sucks. I never have the chance to spend time with friends, because in a year or so I'll just move away again.

My parents just don't see how much I hate it. I also have to switch schools every time. I'm always known as 'the new girl'. As for now. We've moved again. "Could you help me get these boxes Y/n?". my dad asked. I sighed and walked up to him. I grabbed a box that was filled with my stuff.

I went up to my new room and placed the box on the ground. The only things that I had in that room, was a bed, a nightstand, a closet and a desk. Everything is still empty. I'm not looking forward to having to decorate my room again.

After some time. I finally had all my boxes in my room. I opened to boxes and started to put everything in the right spot. "Y/n!". my mom yelled from downstairs. "Yes?". I said. "Dinner is ready". I just finished after what felt like hours. I went downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table.

The whole time it was quiet. Until my dad said something. "So, are you excited for your new school?". I looked at him, but looked down right after. "Sorry I asked". he said. "I'm done. I'm not hungry".  "but Y/n you have to eat".  "I said, I'm not hungry." With that I stood up and walked upstairs. I can't wait until I move out.

It's the next morning and my alarm just went off. I got out of bed and went to my closet. What am I going to wear? I'll just stick with a sweater and some jeans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I just let my hair down and walked down stairs after I was done.

"Good morning sweetie".  Is what my mother said. I walked past her and grabbed something I could eat. I grabbed a bowl and put some cereal in it. "Do you want me to drive you to school today?". my mom asked. "No!" I said. definitely not. Everybody is going to think I'm a loser if my mom brings me to school.

I finished my bowl of cereal and looked at the time. "I have to go".  "Be safe sweetie". My mom said as I slammed the front door. My new school isn't that far from my house, so I just walked there. All these cars passed by. I guess I'm to only one without a car.

My parents think it's useless for me to have a car. I'm trying to save some money for a car, but it is too expensive. After a few minutes I finally arrived at my new school. We'll see how this goes.

I walked into the school. Everybody is already staring at me. I had to go to the principal's office to get my schedule. On my way there I bumped into someone. "Watch it!". Is what the person said as he pushed past me. What a jerk. I hope not everyone is like that.

I walked into the principal's office. "You must be Y/n". Is what he said as he shook my hand. I just nodded my head. There was another girl here. "This is Soyeon. She'll show you around". The principal handed Soyeon my schedule. "Come with me, I'll show you what this school has to offer".

She took me around the school. Showing me where I have my classes. "I see that we have a few classes together".  "That's great, at least I'll know someone." Soyeon laughed. She seems like a very nice girl to hang out with.  Even though I met her 10 minutes ago.

"And this is your locker". Soyeon said to me. "I have to go to class now, but I'll see you around". she said to me. "Thanks for showing me around".  "No problem". With that Soyeon walked away.