Part 15

My mouth went wide once i saw that my whole house was a mess. Broken plates, broken picture frames, cabinets open with everything thrown out of it, chairs laying around the kithcen. What the hell happened here? Did someone really break into my house? I thought i locked the door.

I was just standing there. Not knowing what do or say. My parents are gonna kill me. I got tears in my eyes. Why would someone do this? I could see Jaemin looking at everything. He walked to the kitchen table once he noticed something laying on it.

"You got to be kidding me!?". Is what i heard him say. He started walking to the frontdoor and was about to walk away. "Where are you going?". He didn't say anything and just ran out of the house. The tears fell from my eyes.

Is he really gonna leave me alone right now? I sat down on the floor with my back against the wall. I didn't know how long i've been sitting there, crying, but my head shot up when i heard a voice. "Y/n what the hell did you do?".

JAEMIN'S POV
"What the hell". Is what i heard y/n say. I was confused when she said that. But it all made sense when she opened the door. Her whole house was a mess. Everything was out of place and broken. I saw something laying on the kitchen table.

I went up to. What was laying there was way to familiar to me. I know this sign. "You got to be kidding me". I picked up the thing that was laying on the table and stormed out y/n's house. She tried to stop me, but i have to go to this fucker right now.

I ran to his house. I know where he lives. Once i arrived at his house. I almost broke down his door when i started banging on it. "HYUNJIN OPEN THE DOOR YOU FUCKER! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!". Suddenly the door opened.

Hyunjin was standing there with a smirk on his face. "You!". I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. "It was you, wasn't it". He still had that stupid smirk on his face. "I have no idea what you're talking about". "You know exactly what i'm talking about!".

"If i were you, i would let me go". I came closer to his face. "And why should i?". "Because you don't want anything to happen to y/n". At this point i got even more angry. "Leave her out of this". "I would love too, but i can't".

"Stop messing with her, she has nothing to do with it". "Jaemin, jaemin, jaemin, don't you understand it?". He said with a stupid laugh. I slowly let go of his shirt and he pushed me off of him. "We both want something we can't get".

"What are you talking about?". "I want you to stay away from y/n". "You can't take her away from me". "I don't even have to try to take her away from you, your time is almost up". "I still have 3 weeks". "We both know you're not gonna make it in 3 weeks".

I got closer to Hyunjin. "I'm gonna make sure that after those 3 weeks, none of you can find me anymore". "We'll see about that". He said with a stupid smirk on his face. I shoved him away one last time and left his place. They're not gonna get away with this.