Part 34

We all arrived at Hyunjin's house. "Me and Jaemin are gonna wait behind the house, give us a text when we can come in". Hyunjin nodded and walked to his door step while me and Jaemin walked around the house. "Y/n are you sure this is gonna work?". Jaemin asked. "I-i don't know".

Jaemin sighed as we arrived at the back of the house. "It has to work, otherwise i don't know what's gonna happen to us". I said with my head low. Suddenly i felt a hand lift up my chin. "We're gonna make it ,okay? it's gonna work". Jaemin said. "We just gotta be careful". I nodded my head.

HYUNJIN'S POV
I let out a deep breath as i walked into my house. "HYUNJIN IS THAT YOU?". My dad yelled as he walked down the stairs. I didn't say anything and just kept my head low. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?". He said walking up to me. I looked up at him and i could see anger in his eyes.

"Who did this to you!?". He asked looking at my face. "I-i don't know, some other group suddenly attacked me on the way home, they were with a lot and i couldn't handle them". "Do you know what they look like?". "There was this guy with bright red hair and he had a pin with an arrow on his jacket". I told my dad.

He quickly grabbed his phone and called one of his men. He gave them the description i just gave him and said "find them, NOW!". He hung up the phone. "Go up stairs and clean up. I'll be at the company". I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I texted y/n that my father will leave any minute.

So far the plan is going great. Hopefully everything else will go smooth aswell. As i walked to my room i heard footsteps behind me. "Do you need something mr. Lee?". I asked one of my fathers men.
"You father told me to keep an eye on you". Shit, how am i gonna help them now.

YOUR POV
"Hyunjin just texted me, its time". I said. Jaemin sighed. "Well it's now or never". He held my hand and we walked up to the window. The plan was that i would go into his office. Jaemin let me stand on his shoulders, since the office was on the second floor. The window was a bit open, so i could easily go inside.

I pulled myself up and got inside his office. I looked down one more time to let Jaemin know that i was okay. "Be safe". He said quietly. I looked around the room and let me tell you. This is one big office. I walked to his desk. It has to be here right? I looked around the desk. There was nothing on the desk, but there was something in the drawers. It wasn't the usb stick, but i still took it with me.

I sighed and placed my hands on the desk to pull myself up. Suddenly i heard something moving. I quickly let go of the desk and saw a small gap forming. I looked in the gap and there was the usb stick. Really? That was easy. I grabbed the usb stick and suddenly the room started filling with smoke. Sh*t i have to get out of here.

I found my way to the window. "Jaemin!?". I tried to say it as quiet as i could. I didn't get a respond, but i heard the door of the office unlock. Without thinking, i put my legs out of the window and slowly let myself fall to the ground. My ankles didn't take the fall that well, but there wasn't any time to think about the pain. I stood up and tried to get away as quick as i could.

HYUNJIN'S POV
I went to my room and waited until i got a text back from Y/n. Everything should be fine right? The longer it took the more nervous i got. Wait if something happens? Suddenly an alarm went off. Oh no. I ran out of my room and saw 4 of my fathers men stand infront of his office. They had their guns in their hands.

"HYUNJIN stay back!". One of them said. 
Shit Y/n is in there. I could see that the room was filled with smoke. One of the men opened the door and they stormed inside. "WHO EVER IS IN HERE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET ON YOUR KNEES". The smoke slowly started to disappear. I looked around the room, but there wasn't anyone there.

A sigh left my mouth. I could see that the window was open. One of the men walked up to the desk and immediately grabbed his phone. "Sir, it's gone". No way, it actually worked. I was just looking at all of the men. "Well what are we gonna do now?". One of them said.

"We're gonna find them and end their life"