Part 14

"Y/n?". I turned around and saw Hyunjin. Oh crap. "Jaemin?". He said looking confused at why Jaemin was here aswell. "I thought you were sick". Shit, what do i say now? I looked at Jaemin, slightly panicking. "Uhm, yeah i needed some fresh air".

"So you asked Jaemin to come with you?". "No- uhm, i met him when i went on a walk, yeah that's what happened". I heard Jaemin let out a laugh. I pocked him with my elbow, making him shut up. "Are you okay now?". Hyunjin asked. "What? Oh yeah, i'm fine".

"What about you Jaemin, why weren't you in school?". Hyunjin asked. "I wasn't in the mood to see the people there". Hyunjin let out what sounded like a sarcastic laugh. "Well that's not the first time". "Well yeah, Obviously, i hate the people in school".

"Yeah and you still question why people don't like you". Hyunjin said. What's that supposed to mean? "Oh i know why people don't like me and i think you know why aswell".

I noticed that Hyunjin was looking at Jaemin. Once i turned to Jaemin. I saw him giving Hyunjin a death glare. I cleared my throat. "Well, we would love to talk with you, but we gotta go". I grabbed Jaemin's arm and started dragging him with me. "We will see you in school Hyunjin".

I stopped walking when we couldn't see Hyunjin anymore. "What was that about?".
I asked Jaemin. "What do you mean?". "It just felt so tensed up between you two".
"I just don't like him". "Yeah i can see that, but it looked like there was more to it". "Just forget it y/n, it's simple, i don't like him and he doesn't like me".

I don't know if i should believe him. The way they looked at each other. There is more than just not liking each other. I'm gonna find out what's going on between them. I heard Jaemin sigh. "Stop thinking about it y/n".

"I wasn't-". "I know you were". I looked to the other side. "Fine i'll stop thinking about it". Jaemin gave me the 'are you sure' look. "Yes, i mean it". He laughed. "Okay let's go". He grabbed my hand and started walking. "Where are going?". "We're getting ice cream".

We both got our ice cream. "Y/n look here". I turned my head into his direction, but was met with a finger full of ice cream. He put it on my nose. "Yah!". I said to him. Jaemin was laughing at me. I put some of my ice cream on my finger and smeared it on his nose.

He stopped laughing and looked at me. Now i was the one who was laughing. "That's not funny". "Yes it is". We looked at each other for a second and busted out laughing. "Jeez, we look like little kids". "Wait here, i'll get us some paper towels".

Jaemin walked to the ice cream shop and grabbed some paper towels. He came back and wiped the ice cream off my nose. "Thank you".  We finished our ice cream and started walking back to my house.

"I had a lot of fun today". I said. "Me too, haven't had such a good day in a long time". We smiled at each other. "Thank you y/n". "For what?". "For being my friend". Again a smile formed on my face. "You're the first person who truely wants to know who i am".

We arrived at my house. I was about to grab my key to open the door, but noticed that the door was already open. "What the hell". I turned the doorknob and went inside. My mouth went wide once I saw...