Part 7

I didn't say anything. He walked into my house. He just looked at me and I couldn't do anything else then just hugging him. I tried to calm him down. "Y/n, I did something". "Sssh, you don't have to tell me.' he just hugged me again. We stayed like that for a long time.

I let go of him when I didn't hear him sob anymore. I turned off the TV and took his hand. "Come with me". I walked upstairs with him. I went to my room and we both laid down on my bed. Jaemin laid his head on my chest and hugged my waist. "Why?'"I asked him. He didn't answer.

I sighed. If he doesn't want to walk about it. I'll respect it. We just laid on my bed in silence. No word had come out of his mouth. I looked at him to see if he was asleep, but he wasn't. "One day I'll tell you everything you want to know". He said out of nowhere. "Jaemin-' 'No Y/n, you deserve to know, just not yet.'

"Jaemin, you can't keep doing things like, well you know". "I had too". "Why?".  "It doesn't matter okay". He said to me, letting go of my waist and sitting at edge of my bed. I came behind him and hugged him. "All I do is bring trouble your way, and I don't want that, that's why you have to forget about me".

"Jaemin I can't do that knowing you're doing bad things, I want to help you". "It's who I am Y/n! Don't you get that! You can't change the person I am". He said standing up. "I'm not trying to change you, I'm trying to help you". "Well don't, I don't want your help". "Jaemin don't be like that.' "I can't deal with this anymore".

He walked out of my room. I ran after him. 'Jaemin wait!". it was too late. He had already ran out of my house. Who knows what he's gonna do now? I went back inside. I tried to sleep, but the only thing that was on my mind was Jaemin. I hope he didn't do anything bad.

NEXT DAY
I haven't slept all night. I was worried about Jaemin. Now it was time to go to school again. I got dressed and ate my breakfast. "Everything okay sweetie?". my dad asked. "I'm fine". I said while yawning. I got up and grabbed my bag and started walking to school.

I was yawning the whole way there. I finally arrived and got my stuff out of my locker. As I closed my locker I saw Jaemin standing there at his locker. Which was a few lockers away from mine. We looked into each other eyes. He had red puffy eyes and had dark circles under his eyes.

I just turned around and went to my first class. I sat down next to Soyeon. "Wow, what happened to you?" Soyeon asked. "I couldn't sleep last night". "Did something happen?". "No...". "I guess if you say so.' This class I almost fell asleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Y/n, wake up.' I felt Soyeon shake me awake. I got up and grabbed my bag. This is gonna be a long day.

At lunch we were just sitting at our usual table. When one of the popular guys came to our table. "I'm having a party tonight, you guys should come". "I don't know-".
I was cut off by Soyeon. "Of course, we would love to come Hyunjin". "I'll see you guys tonight". With that he walked away.
I gave Soyeon the ''seriously'' look. "What, it will be fun y/n.' Soyeon said. Maybe it will take my mind off of Jaemin.

END OF SCHOOL
Jaemin has been ignoring me the whole day. Every time I try to talk to him. He just walks away from. Soyeon dropped me off at home and I immediately walked up to me room and took a nap. If I wanna go to this party. I need to get some sleep. It's Friday, so tomorrow we don't have school.

Eventually I woke up and saw that it was 8 pm. The party starts around 9, so I better start getting dressed. I don't really have party clothes, because I never go to parties. I just grabbed a dark red dress out of the closet and put that on. I put my hair up and curled the ends. I was waiting for Soyeon to come pick me up.

After some time I heard a car honk. My parents weren't home so I just left. I got into Soyeon's car. "You look beautiful girl". 'Thank you.' She started driving to the party. When we arrived. You could see that the house was already filled with drunk teenagers. We got out of the car and walked inside.

Eventually I lost Soyeon and Yujin. I went to the kitchen and got a drink. Seriously? They only have alcohol? I just grabbed something and walked around the house. This house is pretty big. I get why he's a popular guy. I saw some people sitting in a circle. I went up to them to see what they were doing.

I sat down on one of the chairs. To my luck Jaemin had to be there too and he had his arm around Yuna. He looks different. I mean he always looked like a bad boy, but now. He's wearing a black leather jacket, a black shirt and black ripped jeans. He's wearing a necklace.

"Let's play truth or dare". Someone said. Jaemin kept looking at me. eventually it was my turn. "New girl, Truth or dare". "Truth". "Pussy". I heard Jaemin say. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. 'I'll do dare' I said not breaking eye contact with Jaemin. "I dare you to drink a whole bottle of Vodka".