Part 32

Na Jaemin what are you doing to me? He was still standing very close to me. I turned around, stood on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear. "Yes, that's what i wanted to hear". I turned back around and walked away from him. Before turning around the corner i took a quick glance at him.

He was still standing there. Cheeks red. Good to know i have that effect on him. I let out a small giggle and walked to my class. To my surprise Hyunjin was already sitting there. Hood up, head down. He's never like this. What happened to him?

I sat down in my seat. I tried to keep an eye on Hyunjin. Even when the teacher started talking. He still had his head down. Should i ask him later on? What no y/n! Just leave him alone. He's a bad person. But why do i feel sorry for him?

LUNCH
I walked to the canteen and searched for Jaemin. "Hey y/n!". I looked behind me and saw Soyeon. "Oh heyy". "We haven't really talked in a while". She said. I nodded my head. "Yeah, i've been busy". "I noticed that you and Jaemin got really close". She was talking to whole time, but my mind was somewhere else.

I saw Hyunjin approach Jaemin and they both left the canteen. "Soyeon can we talk some other time?". She looked confused. "U-hm yeah?". "Okay, i have to go". I started running after Hyunjin and Jaemin. I left the canteen and saw them turn around a corner in the school halls. I followed them. But stopped cause i heard them talking.

JAEMINS POV
I was waiting for y/n in the canteen, but suddenly Hyunjin stood infront of me. "Can we talk?". He said. It looked very serious, so i went with him. We went into the school halls. "So what did you wanna talk about?". I asked him. "You were right". He said keeping his head low. I didn't say anything, cause i wanted him to continue.

"Everything you said is true". He looked up at me. "i confronted my dad yesterday, telling him that i wanted to stop with all of this". He let out a scoff. "As you can see, he wasn't having it". He said pointing at his face which had bruises and scratches all over it.

I heard him sigh. "Y/n you can come out, i know you're listening". Suddenly y/n appeared. "Sorry".  She stood next to me. "So what are you gonna do now?". I asked Hyunjin. "I'm gonna runaway, somewhere my dad wont find me". "Bad idea, you know what happened to my dad". Hyunjin sighed again.

"I'm sorry". He said. Me and y/n looked at each other. "I'm sorry for almost killing you guys, my dad brainwashed me and i wasn't thinking about the things i was doing". I could see the pain and sorrow in his eyes. "We have to stop your dad so we can end all of this". Y/n said.

"But how are we gonna stop him, you know what he's capable of". Hyunjin said. "We'll figure that out, we just have to make sure nothing happens until then".
Y/n said. "I can't go back to my house now, my dad will kill me if i do". It went silent for a while, but then y/n spoke.

"You can sleep at my house". Me and Hyunjin both looked at her. "Really?". We both said at the same time. "Yeah, i mean my parents are barely home, so it should be okay". "But i don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me in your house". She sighed. "Hyunjin i hope i can trust you on your word that you're sorry".

AFTER SCHOOL
We arrived at y/ns house. "Thank you y/n, for trusting me and you too Jaemin".
I nodded my head. "You can sleep on the couch". "Where is Jaemin gonna sleep then?". "In my bed". Y/n said. My heart skipped a beat. "I'll go grab some blankets". Y/n went upstairs.

"So you and y/n huh?". "Don't act like you didn't know already". He laughed. "Sorry man, but you got a good one". He said still laughing. I swear to god if this guy tries something with her, imma beat his a- "here are your blankets". Y/n said. As she laid everything down, Hyunjin was staring at her the whole time.

YOUR POV
"And done". "Thank you so much, this is so comfy". I nodded my head and started walking upstairs. I went into my room, but suddenly the door closed. I turned around and saw Jaemin standing there. "Jaemin what are you doing?". He got closer to me. He was staring into my eyes and said

"Claiming what's mine".