Part 11

Jaemin was about to walk out of my house, but i grabbed his arm. "Y/n let me go". "NO! Who knows what happens if you go back out there!?". He sighed and turned around to look at me. "You're right. No one knows, but that's the world i'm living in. You never know when something will happen".

"What is this messed up world then!?". I let go of his arm. "I can't tell you y/n". I sighed. "Well at least stay here for tonight so i know nothing will happen to you". Jaemin got closer to me and grabbed my hand. "If that's what you want, then i'll stay". I gave him a light smile.

"You can take a shower if you want and i'll look for some fresh clothes". "Thank you y/n". He walked upstairs to my bathroom. I went into my room to look for the biggest hoodie i could find. Luckly i had a lot of oversized hoodies. I also found some sweatpants that may fit him.

After 10 minutes i heard the bathroom door open. Jaemin walked into my room with a towel wrapped around his lower body. He went through his wet hair with his hand. Jaemin noticed that i was looking at him. "Take a picture it will last longer". I rolled my eyes and grabbed the clothes. "Here". I shoved them into his hands.

"Well thank you". He said as he kept looking at me. "What? Oh right!" I said quickly turning around so he could get dressed. I heard him laugh. "I don't mind if you look, it's not like you haven't seen anything yet". I could feel my cheeks heat up. After a minute i turned back around.

Jaemin jumped onto my bed. "Your bed is so soft". He said cudding up into all the pillows. How can someone turn from a bad boy to such a cutie? "You're gonna keep standing there or what?". I snapped out of my thoughts and laid down on the bed.

I laid on my side so i could look at him. The scratches on his face were a lot more visible now that they were all cleaned up. I brought my hand up to his face. "Does it hurt?". Jaemin put his hand on top of mine. "Not anymore". He said in a soft voice. "Did you know those men?"

He shook his head. "Why would someone do something like this to you". I could feel my eyes started to get heavier. The last thing i heard before i fell asleep was "i don't want you to get hurt".

JAEMIN'S POV
Where am i gonna sleep tonight? I have to find a place quick. It's already getting dark. Maybe the beach? No to many people will come there, they will definitely find me there. Maybe one of the alley's? That should work. It's dark there so that should help as a cover.

I walked to one of the alley's, but i saw those too familiar faces. "Shit". I said underneath my breath. How did they know i would come here? I started running away, trying to get rid of them. I ran into this alley, but the two man caught up to me and slammed against the wall.

"You thought you could run from us huh?". They said coming closer to me. One of them kicked me. "You know why we're here right". One said picking my head up by my hair. "You still have to pay the debt your dad owes us". I got punched in the face. "Now that he isn't here anymore, you have to clean up his dirty work!".

My face came in contact with a lot more fists. I could already feel the bruises form. "So when are you gonna pay us!". "I-i don't have any money right now". "You better take care of it! You got 3 weeks! Otherwise you know what will happen!". They started to beat me up again, but stopped when someone shouted something.

That voice sounded so familiar. When i looked up. I couldn't believe who was standing there. "Y/n". I said softly. Why is she here? She has to get out of here. It's to dangerous for her. They're gonna go after her if they found out what she means to me.