Part 26

JAEMINS POV
"Who's there?". I heard someone run. "Who ever you are, don't come any closer". I still saw the shadows. "You think you can run from us?". I heard someone whisper. For a second i stopped breathing. The only thing i could hear was my heartbeat.

"You think you were safe here?". I slowly walked back to y/n. "You guys are really bad at hiding". I shook y/n awake and made sure she wouldn't say anything. "You know, I thought you guys were smarter". I helped y/n stand up who look really confused. The footsteps came closer.

I grabbed y/ns hand and whispered. "Run away, i can handle them". She shook her head. "I'm not leaving you". "Yes, you are, i don't want you to get hurt, i'll be behind you in a second okay". I turned back around to where the footsteps came from. The shadows got bigger, which meant they were getting closer.

"Go now". I whispered to y/n. She started walking away, and i hid behind these barrels. This can go two ways, the good way or the bad way and i hope the first one.

"Jaemin, it's over! You can't hide from us anymore". I could see them standing in the middle of the big hall. How am i gonna distract them. As i was crouching on the ground, i could feel these small rocks. I picked them up and threw them. "Throwing rocks now?". I heard Hyunjin laugh.

"Pathetic". I heard them coming closer. I hope y/n made it out. When i looked at them, i only saw 2 shadows. There are supposed to be 3 shadows. Where did the other one go? But after i heard that voice, i knew this is about to go wrong.

YOUR POV
After Jaemin told me to run. I hesitated, i don't wanna leave him alone. I made sure that he couldn't see me anymore and hid behind an old machine. Its so dark in here, the only light comes from the moon. As i was trying to see what was going on.

Someone suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the machine. The guy held me in his arms and started walking. "LET ME GO!". I tried to get out of his grip, but he only held me tighter to the point i almost couldn't breath anymore.

"Please let go of me!". I said with tears in my eyes. Suddenly i was dropped to the floor. I sat there on the ground, tears coming out of my eyes. "JAEMIN WE GOT HER!". I looked up and saw Hyunjin standing there. He had a gun in his hand. He took a quick glance at me and said "if you don't want us to hurt her, then show yourself".

Hyunjin walked closer to me and crouched down. "Why are you doing this? Just let us go and i'll pay you!". He lifted his hand up to my hair and stroked it. "I know you will do anything to get your lover out of here, but that's not how it works". I got so angry. "Then tell me how it works!".

I stood up. "Why does it have to go this way!? You want your money and we want to live our own life!". Hyunjin let out a laugh and got closer to me. "In this world we don't care about that". He grabbed my arm really tight. "Jaemin! This is your last warning! Come to us and we will let your girl go!". He put the gun to my head.

"Jaemin don't do it!". "Shut up!". One of the men yelled at me. "No you shut up!". Hyunjin sighed. "You are a tough one y/n".
I scoffed, even though i was so scared.  Jaemin was still hiding. For some reason i had a feeling that he has a plan, but if does, he better hurry.

JAEMINS POV
Sh*t they have y/n. This isn't going good at all. What am i gonna do now? Suddenly i saw a light coming from the sleepback that was laying next to me. That's y/ns phone. Omg, why didn't i think of that. I grabbed her phone and called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?". "Me and my gir- friend, are being held hostage in a old factory". I told them the locations and they should be here in a few minutes. I also told them not to put on the sirens, cause then they will run away. I tried to win some time. Suddenly i saw some shadows forming up behind Hyunjin.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!".