Part 19

Jaemin started running away and i heard the other guys come closer to me. I held my breath and saw them passing by. What's gonna happen to Jaemin? What if they catch him? I have to do something.
Y/n don't be stupid. Don't do it.

Being the stupid me, i decided to follow them. I started running after the 2 men. Not trying to make any sound. Where are they going? If they gonna keep running like this, i won't be able to catch up.

After what felt like an hour of running. The two men stopped when we came to a big open field. "JAEMIN THERE'S NO POINT IN RUNNING AWAY NOW!". One of the men shouted at Jaemin who was far into the field. I hid behind a tree, trying to catch my breath.

Jaemin stopped running. He had his back turned to us. "We wanted to do this the easy way, but i guess you didn't want that". I looked at the two men and noticed one of them was grabbed something out of the back of his jeans. It looked like..... a gun? Oh no.

Y/n think! You gotta do something. I saw the man holding up the gun. "LOOK AT US!". One of the men yelled. Jaemin slowly turned around. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my phone and looked at jaemin. I guess he noticed me standing behind the tree, because his eyes went wide when he looked at me.

I quickly put my finger over my lips and hid behind the tree again. I went to the clock app and went to alarms. I set an alarm that would go off in 2 minutes and turned up to volume. I laid my phone on the floor and slowly walked away from it. Trying to find a different hiding spot.

Once i got behind another tree. I looked at the two men. One of them was still holding up the gun. "JUST KNOW THAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT THIS WAY!". "WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE!". I could see Jaemin put his head down. This plan better work.
"ANY LAST WORDS?". Jaemin looked at the tree where i just stood.

But once he couldn't find me, he put his head down again. "OKAY THEN! OUR JOB IS DONE". One of the men took a few steps back and the other one held the gun up to jaemin. Come on, it has to go off by now. I couldn't watch jaemin get shot, so i turned around not facing him. I could already feel the tears comming up.

"GOODBYE JAEMIN". One of the men yelled, but i didn't hear a gun shot. My eyes shot open when i heard the alarm of my phone go off. I looked at the two men. The were confused. "WHO IS THERE?". The guy lowered his gun. Please Jaemin be smart and run. Jaemin looked around and his eyes met with mine. I told him to run.

He nodded his head and started running as fast as he could. "HEY! COME BACK!". But Jaemin was already too far for them to catch up. I sighed. That was close. I heard the two men leave. What is all of the messed up shit? Jaemin really has some explaining to do.

I waited for a few minutes to make sure the men were really gone. When i was sure of it, i walked to the tree where i left my phone and walked away from the field. I went home, because it started to get really late. It surprised me that my mom hadn't called yet, but do i care? No.

I arrived at my house, but all the lights were turned off and my parents car was gone. The probably left again. I sighed and walked inside the house. They have cleaned everything up. I went to the kitchen and got myself something to drink.

I still can't figure out what exactly happened today. Were those men really gonna kill Jaemin? I was snapped back to reality when the doorbell rang. Why would someone come to my house at this hour?
I walked to the frontdoor and opened it.

"Hey".