Part 2

I was putting my stuff in my locker when the bell rang. I heard the locker next to me shut really hard. That scared me. I heard someone say something "I'm late again". I turned my head to see who it was. He pushed his hair away from his eyes.

He lifted his head up and looked directly into my eyes. "Can I help you?". he said in a harsh tone while rolling his eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, I only looked at you". I looked down, but immediately looked up again.

"Wait. You're the guy who pushed past me earlier. You're such a jerk". I said to him. He got closer to me and slammed my locker shut. "You don't know me". He said. "You're right, I don't even know your name".  "Jaemin"  "Oh.... You're Na Jaemin". 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've heard a lot of things about me, you're just like all the other girls in school". He rolled his eyes. "Believe what you want about me". "I never said anything". I said to him.

"You didn't have to.....You've heard about me, nobody talks good about me, so you've only heard bad things". He said looking away. "Well then prove them wrong". I said. "What's the point of it?"

"You're saying you don't want me to know your bad side, but you're not proving you can be good either". He laughed and looked at me again. "I don't have a good side".  "Everyone has a good side".
"Well not me". 

"I bet you do, you're just too scared to show it".  "No I'm not". He grabbed his bag and walked away. I sighed and grabbed the stuff I needed from my locker. I headed to my first class of the day.

I saw Jaemin standing in the door entrance of my class. The teacher was talking to him. "Oh miss Y/n, you're late too, I'll see the both of you after school".  Is what the teacher told me. Wait. Did I just get detention on my first day?

My mom is going to kill me. How could this happen? Jaemin whispered something. "This is your fault".  "My fault? How is this my fault?".  "You kept talking to me".  "You could've just walked away". I said to him. He sat down in his seat. I sat down in my seat that was in front of his. This day is already going great.

At lunch time. I didn't know where to sit. I saw Soyeon waving at me, so I walked up to her table. "You can sit with us". She said to me. I sat down next to her. "hey, I'm Yujin, and you must be Y/n."

"That's me".  Yujin smiled at me. "How is your first day going so far?" Soyeon asked me. "Horrible". I said with a laugh. "Why what happened?" Yujin asked. "I already got detention". "What did you do?" Soyeon asked. "I was too late in class, because this boy kept talking to me."

"What boy?" Soyeon asked. "Na Jaemin". They looked at me with a shocked face. "What?". I asked. "He's bad luck Y/n".   "I don't believe that".  "Y/n for your own good, it's better if you stay away from him". Yujin told me. "We'll see about that". Yujin and Soyeon both sighed.