Part 17

"Ah, that hurts". Jaemin said, dramatically putting his hand over the spot i hit him. "YAH! WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY!". "Y/n, calm down, let's talk somewhere else".
He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the rooftop. "Speak up". I said folding my arms infront of my chest.

"I had some things to do". He said scratching the back of his neck. "Things like what?". "Family business". "Why are you being so secretive about it?". "Its just, i can't tell you much about it, you won't understand it". I nodded. Not believing anything he just said.

"Did it have anything to do with Hyunjin?". "What!? You're still onto that? I told you to forget about it". He said turning around and went with his hand through his hair.
"i can't forget about it".  "Well you should".
"I'm sorry, but you're hiding things from me and i wanna know what's going on".

"Y/n it's my life, you don't need to know everything". "I do when it brings you in danger". "Why do you care so much? It's not like you're my girlfriend". I don't know why, but when he said that. I felt a pain in my chest.

"I-i just care about you as a friend". I said looking at my hands. "And i'm telling you as a friend that it's better that you don't know everything". It was silent for a minute. "I'll find out on my own". With that i walked away. Why is he suddenly so mean? I'm gonna find out what's going on.

I got back down from the rooftop and walked through the halls. "Hey y/n". Shit, it's him again. I slowly turned around. "Heeey Hyunjin". "What are you doing here?". At that moment Jaemin also got down from the rooftop. I looked at him. Hyunjin turned into the direction i was looking at.

All three of us just stood there. Hyunjin and Jaemin were giving each other a death stare. "Well i gotta go, see you guys!". I said and ran away. But little did they know i stopped right around the corner. Something gotta happen, right?

JAEMIN'S POV
"What do you think-". I quickly cut Hyunjin off by putting my finger infront of my lips, signaling him to be quiet. "She may be listening". Hyunjin laughed. "Oh you haven't told her?". "No, of course not".
Suddenly Hyunjin grabbed my shirt and slammed me against the lockers.

"Listen to me, you know what's gonna happen to you! So why do you keep trying?". "Because i'm not afraid of you". "Oh you think so". He let out a laugh. "If i were you, i would watch my back everywhere you go". He pushed me one last time against the lockers and walked away.

YOUR POV
I hid around the corner. "What do you think-". I heard Hyunjin say before he got cut off. I heard Jaemin say something like 'she may be listening'. Oh now i'm definitely listening. I couldn't really hear what they were saying. Only the last thing what Hyunjin said is what i could hear.

'If i were you, i would watch my back everywhere you go'. Thats when i heard Hyunjin coming my way, so i hid somewhere. So Hyunjin does have something to do with it?