Part 3

This day is finally over, but that's when I realized I still had to go to detention. I walked into the classroom. I saw Jaemin sitting in the back with his feet on the desk and laying back while he was on his phone. I walked in and went to one of the desks.

Jaemin noticed and let his feet slid down. "New girl already has detention". he said with a laugh. "Bad boy in detention, I'm not surprised". I laughed and sat down. He rolled his eyes and put his phone down when the teacher walked in.

"You two have to clean up this classroom. I'll be back in an hour, because I have to do some paperwork". With that the teacher walked out the classroom and locked the door, so we couldn't leave.

"Cleaning my ass, I'm not going to do that". He said while he looked at his phone again. "Well I am, I don't want to be here for another hour". I got up and started to clean this classroom up. "Whatever". Is what he said.

Jaemin pulled out a pack of gum and threw the wrappings of the gum on the ground. "Excuse me? I'm cleaning!".    
I said very mad. "Oh I'm sorry miss". He said rolling his eyes. "Pick it up". "I'm good". I walked over to him and pulled him up by his shirt.

I looked deep into his eyes. "Pick it up".  "As i said, I'm good". He said laughed.
I let go of his shirt and pushed him back into his seat. "And I'm the jerk here?". he said still laughing. he picked up the wrappings and threw them into the trash can.

"Happy princess?". "Don't call me that". He just laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning. Jaemin sat down on the teachers desk and started singing. He was singing my favorite song. I softly started singing along while I was cleaning the white board.

I realized that Jaemin stopped, so I turned my head to look at him. "Why did you stop?". is what he asked. "Why were you listening?". I asked him. ''You just have a really beautiful voice".  "Yeah no, it's just my favorite song". 

"It's been stuck in my head all day, but now I've heard you sing it. I think I love it even more.". He said looking at me. "I don't know what you're talking about, I sing really bad".  "No, you have a lovely voice". He said to me.

"Stop". I said, maybe a bit too harsh. "I'm just trying to compliment you, I do one nice thing and this is how I get treated". He let out a sarcastic laugh. "I'm sorry". "Whatever".  He said walking back to his desk. I just stood there.

"You better start cleaning again before you have to go to another detention".
he said still looking at his phone. "What about you, if you don't clean you're going to be here tomorrow too". I said to him. He looked up. "See the thing is I'm here every day, so at this point I don't care".

"Why do you like being the school bad boy?".  "I like to be known, I'm proud of who I am". I gave him a confused look. I just sighed. After I was done cleaning. I sat down at one of the desks. After a while the teacher walked in.

"For the first time, this classroom is clean, and I'm guessing y/n did all the work. So You're free to go, Jaemin I'll see you tomorrow".  "No, he helped cleaning". 
"Y/n". I cut him off. "We both cleaned a side of this classroom".  "Well then, you're both free to go. Have a good day kids".

With that I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I heard Jaemin following me. "Why did you do that?" he asked me. "Why not?".  "You don't have to pretend you care about me". "I never said I was pretending, but just stay out of trouble". I told him as I started walking again.

"Why do you care?" Jaemin said. I stopped and turned around. "Because I know how it feels like when no one cares about you". "Don't care about me, It's not worth your time, I'm too much trouble".      "I can handle you". "No, I'm a mess, I shouldn't even be near you right now".

"That makes no sense". I said to him. "When you find out the real me, you'll hate me.... I'm sorry". He walked out of the school. I sighed and went to my locker. After I got everything. I started walking home, but i heard police sirens coming my way.